Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Awww! Thank you! I'm doing well. I've been thinking about my brother today as it's Memorial Day in the U.S. If I lived closer I'd have visited his grave and brought some flowers. But, in general, I'm doing well.

I've written part 28 and it's back from the betas. Part 29 is mostly in long-hand on a small pad of paper because I've been writing it in bits and pieces while waiting for my son's baseball games to start. But we're done with school after this week and the toddler has gone home to his parents to stay (pending the final okay from the judge at this week's status hearing), so it shouldn't be too much longer. I'm not going to post until I have it finished because I don't want to start and stop on you, but it's definitely getting there.

Thanks again for asking/prodding gently. smile

This *is* my happily ever after.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
And now it's done! It's been a roller-coaster year. I'm thinking of my brother as his birthday is next week. Last year I went home for Christmas to visit with him for the last time.

Then, probably right after the posting above, we found out that we were (very unexpectedly) expecting our sixth (!) child. So now I'm on bed rest and counting down the weeks. (seven to go!) Now that I'm over the initial shock, I'm delighted to welcome this new little one. Talk about a plot twist. wink

In any case, Part 28 goes up tomorrow, or Wednesday at the latest. Then, I'll aim for every other day so we have a little time to digest between chapters.

Thank you everyone for your patience and encouragement.

Happy

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
party party party party party party party party party party party party party party

Michael blush

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
Kerth
^I second that. party And congratulations on your little one. party

And I'm absolutely looking forward to reading the conclusion. (I read all existing chapters a few days back in two evenings. Looong evenings. smile )

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ok I've caught up again. Love the story. Now is the next bit new stuff yet?

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yes, congratulations on your baby and hope your bedrest goes quickly and all is well for your delivery!

So excited to have a new part coming next! Yay!! clap

EvelynC
H
Blogger
Blogger
H
I just found this story recently and have spent a couple days just catching up and reading the comments etc. so I'm way behind on the history here. My condolences on your brother's passing. My best wishes for an easy delivery and a healthy baby. By-the-way' the story is very nice.I've always wondered why Lois isn't more logical when plotting her break-ins etc, especially when she knows what Clark can do. Your take on that is refreshing.

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Welcome Hank thumbsup

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard