Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Kudos and brickbats will both fit right in here.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great stuff!

I love the set up and their pasts(even if they are sad ones). They will be together in no time! Can't wait for more,

Natascha

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Um, Lois?” he asked. “Would it be okay if I met you at the entrance? My hotel room isn’t really all that nice, and I wouldn’t want you to get your clothes dirty.”
Oh no! That means she'll miss the "It's nine o'clock, I thought you'd be naked" inciting event!

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
That was great!

They are going to dance at the Ball, aren't they?

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, Platt's going to stay alive? And Clark's taking the lead? Looking forward to more sparks flying laugh

The part of her heart which was loyal to Claude’s memory chided her for her consideration of Clark’s physical attributes. But only for a moment – then that part of her agreed with all the other parts of her that Clark was indeed a good-looking man.
laugh

Looking forward to 3!

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Thanks for reading, y'all! It's always a big thrill to read how some are perceiving the story.

In4adventure, thanks for reading! Maybe they'll be together in no time - and maybe they won't. We'll see.

DW, they are indeed going to dance at the ball. It won't go quite the way it did in the pilot, although I tried not to go too far afield.

Michael, we'll see what happens to Dr. Platt. And Lois is letting Clark lead out because she's focused on getting the story in this tale, not on being the head honcho all the time. We'll see how Lois views Clark once she gets to know him better.

Next part up very soon! Thanks again!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard