Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Just starting the thread dance

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I really will be trying not to read this tonight so for now it's just a *yay* it's back! clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
I guess might really does make right, at least in this clone's bent mind. I wonder if Leek is still alive at this point in the story, and if so, is he the one giving the clone 'suggestions' as to certain courses of action? Or is this clone going off on his own without any guidance? At any rate, I don't think this clone ever rode piggy-back on Lex Luthor.

Please don't take so long to post the next chapter, Dandello. I'm hooked.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm going to have to go back and read the previous chapters again but I couldn't help going ahead and reading this part first. I wonder how the clone got his knowledge of Luthor's business dealings. It wouldn't have been in his DNA and it certainly wouldn't have been part of any education that Luthor ordered for him. All kind of irrelevant at this point, but maybe it does point out how closely he's watching Lois's associates.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Like I said, only bad people need to be afraid of me,” he said.

“And who decides who is bad?” Lois asked.

“I do.”
Super-chilling. Super-scary. The world is in big trouble.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap

“And who decides who is bad?” Lois asked.

“I do.”
This Superclone is just like Santa. He wears red, he flies and can land on the roof, and then, he can even come into your home through the chimney laugh

Interesting twist on Perry. Am wondering now how much he knows. Could go from all-in to Superman dropped Clark's parents off.

Looking for part 5 now laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Very interesting story. I'll probably need to read it from beginning to end to get the full feel of it. For one thing, I can't remember if this is still part of the original flashback or if this has progressed after that.

Just an FYI, the links for the part 3 TOC lead to part 4.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard