Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
HOUSE! LOl! You know I liked that show when it first came out. Then House got to be too much and I stopped. I think House and Lois are a good match for butting heads. I was hoping more for a George, from Yvonne's story, personality. But House is interesting anyway. I am looking forward to see how it all works out. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I think you've gotten House's personality just about right. But he's already been told about a connection between Adam and Superman????? And of course he can see the resemblance to Clark. And he recognizes Lois's name. Sounds like Clark's secret isn't going to be secret much longer.

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I've never seen House and after meeting him, I don't think I ever want to. If the man has any redeeming qualities, then they're very well hidden.

I am glad that Lois and Clark are there for Adam. Of course, it would be better if he weren't sick, but it's always good to have friends around.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by BJ:
I've never seen House and after meeting him, I don't think I ever want to. If the man has any redeeming qualities, then they're very well hidden.

I am glad that Lois and Clark are there for Adam. Of course, it would be better if he weren't sick, but it's always good to have friends around.
His redeeming qualit(y/ies) is that he gets the job done! thumbsup

Also, he is secretly a good person. House will actually break laws and ethical codes to help a patient; he'll ruin someone's life in order to *save* their life (like by exposing their drug use/infidelity/the fact that their spouse is actually their *cousin* in order to get the correct diagnosis). And then he acts like a jerk. laugh

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
To give a little background for those who have just met Dr. House and would cheerfully throttle him -

Gregory House is the chief of diagnostics for a lead teaching hospital (but he doesn't teach med students, instead he has a team of young doctors from various disciplines who pretty much stay with him because despite how badly he treats them, his department is a good place to learn things.)

House is a genius with a history of self-medication. The limp is a direct result of a mis-diagnosis from a physician who didn't believe a scruffy guy complaining of severe pain was anything but a druggie faking it to get drugs.

My own observation concerning geniuses - there are three types: Those that laugh at 'normals' behind their backs, those who laugh in their faces, and those who are afraid they'll get caught.

House is number 2.

House's basic take on humanity as a whole is 'Everyone lies.' So he will berate and badger until he gets the truth. He has also found that when he is nice to his patients and their kin, it usually backfires.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
hyper

“'Even if that means...' what?” intruded a relatively very loud voice.

In unison, Lois and Clark turned bodily toward the newcomer.

“Aw, I always miss the interesting stuff,” the intruder prattled on.
clap clap clap

Absolutely great part! notworthy

Kathryn
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Papa Smurf,” House repeated, obviously. “You know, Big Blue, Tights Man. It's just one of my little pet names for him.” House gave a goofy grin, as if confessing an embarrassing intimacy.
lol

Nice development. Almost makes me want to check out House. But I won't in case I might like it end end up catching up to 5 (?) seasons. Don't have the time for that laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I love Dr House, it's a great idea to make a crossover between those two series !!
Waiting for the suite !! thumbsup

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I was reluctant to say anything because I've got my own unfinished projects to worry about, but when are we getting part 4?? frown

wildguy wildguy wildguy

~•~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard