Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
An interesting start... I'm waiting for more! smile

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay! As you could guess by my story prompts, I love Alt-Clark-finds-his-Lois stories. I was so glad to find that you're writing one for me. laugh
As he kept running, he noticed a person, and swerved to the right in order to avoid this person.
Ha! The mental image with this was funny. Clark's blurring through the jungle at about mach 10 and almost runs right into Lois. smile
I had a lead that I followed that lead me deep into the jungle, and I got lost. I’ve been lost here ever since. I’ve tried to locate somebody who could get me out of here, but I’ve never been able to do so.”
Hmm. One has to wonder why she couldn't find her way out in the 2-3 years she'd been there. Did she really wander around for all that time? It seems to me that Lois would be able to follow the river to *somewhere* in less time than that. Maybe she *did* find people, but they didn't lead her out. Must have been working for the bad guys. Hopefully you'll let us know more before the end.
grovel
spending the night with Lois in such an exotic location was just too good of an opportunity to pass up.

and...

He was not ready to tell her about his powers yet.
Ack! Warning! Warning! Danger, Wil Robinson. Danger! Lois has been lost in the Congolese jungle for more than two years. Does Clark *really* think she'll be happy that he hid his powers from her in order to spend a little one-on-one time with her?

Lunkhead.

More soon, please.
BJ

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
An interesting beginning. Lois sure seems to move fast in the relationship, considering she's kissing Clark on the day that they met.

I also wonder why she didn't walk out in 2 or 3 years. I would think that she didn't trust people enough for the first few weeks or months to make contact. I would also think that she must have found a place to stay for a few months at a time, particularly if this rainy region goes through an even rainier season.

I wonder if she formed any relationships during that time. This woman who has previously seen all men as women-eaters trusts a lot more than I would expect her to.

Hmmm...

Elisabeth

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“You just came out of nowhere and practically knocked me into that river, you idiot!” the woman yelled. “You do realize, of course, that the current is so strong, I’d probably never be able to get out if I fell in there!”
So, Lois went native in the jungle. By now her clothes must have been replaced with something more indigenous, her skin's hardened from the weather and her hair all fuzzy and long. And she's still picking fights. clap

“Well, if we’re going to be staying here overnight, we’ll need a fire to boil our water. It gets rid of the bacteria,” said Lois. “How about you start a fire while I go gather up something to eat. Think you can handle that?”
I can't get my mind of the idea that Lois is going to hunt for some grubs or a rodent laugh

Lots of unanswered questions! Will you answer them? blush

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Thanks for the comments.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard