Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I find myself a bit at a loss here with your posting schedule - I'm so used to reading your stories as a whole on the archive! How about giving us a fabulous new part to read soon? I'm going to need some reading material - apparently the mid-Atlantic is supposed to get walloped this weekend with a pretty big snowstorm... and I do love to read while I'm stuck inside. Just putting that out there.
We're getting hit with yucky stuff tonight and tomorrow then again over the weekend.

Fic would be a great way to pass the time... New ML fic specifically.
Okay, let me see if I've got this straight. You guys are saying you need a whole ML fic to pass the time because you're having a snowstorm? Is that correct?

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good part. More soon! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
I'd say yes, but I'm thinking you'll turn that on us somehow...

So whatever answer it is that gets us lots and lots of new ML fic... that's my final answer...

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I'd say yes, but I'm thinking you'll turn that on us somehow...
wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Originally posted by MLT:
I'll even post the whole fic at once - just to make sure you have lots to read during this trying time.

ML wave
I haven't read it yet, but I can GUARANTEE it's not enough wink . So the rest of Nowhere to Run will work for the rest of the weekend...

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
oooh... very interesting.... can't wait for the next update!

A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
I have just caught up with this story and it is totally believable, totally enthralling and I need to read the rest *now*!

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Next part coming up in a few minutes. Or wait... it was today I was supposed to post, wasn't it? wink

ML wave

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard