OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Last words?

R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
What a wonderful story! I loved how you filled in all the main missing events through the years.

I absolutely love the last line. What a wonderful romantic sentiment.

Thank you

Kathy
www.chili-everyway.com

robinson
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
its over? LOVED it!!
can't wait for a sequel, or more of your stuff!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awww.....!!

The ending was just perfect. All the angst dried up, Clark and Lois coming to terms...great fic.

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful.

Framework4
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Loved it

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Awwwww that was a waffy ending. I so did not see the 2xKent coming. Thought at first that Perry was just joking around. Nice touch smile

The Kerths cracked me up and of course, Perry's remark about getting him another Kerth-winning story before the wedding, well talk about pressure notworthy

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Thank you all! I'm so glad the ending didn't fall flat.

I know, Michael, when I started this story I estimated it would be about half the length of Breaking Up, instead it's nearly half again longer. But at least I finished it before my DD was a year old. (Considering that I had planned to finish it before she was born, this is a bit of a hollow accomplishment, but still...)

It will be awhile before the next long story, although I do know what it is. I started it awhile back, but since it's only three pages right now, it's no where near ready for posting. It is further along than any of the other half dozen or so started stories on my laptop.

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Out of everything in the thread this is what really jumps out at me wink :

Originally posted by anonpip:
I started it awhile back, but since it's only three pages right now, it's no where near ready for posting.
Hmmm... Have I seen this? wink

[Of course the rest was pretty much what I expected [great ending, loved it, etc] so of course that stood out =D.]

Carol [who still wants more wink ]

A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
No, you haven't seen it. Have you seen any of my half hearted attempts at fics that are not done? I think I may have sent you the one about Lex, but not sure. The one I'm planning for next is the sequel to Gestation and I don't think it's seen the outside of my hard drive. laugh I should also say, I wrote the three pages written during Rye's first week being out of the womb and haven't looked at it since. So in all likelihood it's three pages of nonsense and I'll be lucky if any of it constitutes an actual word.

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Well, you know you are always welcome to send anything over.

I'm sure between the two of us [and maybe Rye] we could pull a word or two - maybe even a dozen out of it wink .

A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Look for it soon. Rye was looking to contribute, but then realized she could suck on her hand if it wasn't banging on the keyboard...

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
I really like how you wrapped up this story...the flashback scenes were a fantastic way to fill in more of the story! I also loved the little details, like your explanation of when and why Lois changed her name, and how you worked Jimmy in.

Great story, and I hope to see more of your stuff soon!

Amber

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard