Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Feedback goes here. laugh

Many thanks to Bob, who, as Michael gussed, was mostly annoyed with me. wink I think he's happy now. laugh

And to the participants in the 'what position did Clark play in football' discussion thread. Concensus says safety, despite the risk of injury to the other players from tackling an invulnerable guy.

This *is* my happily ever after.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Another excellent chapter! smile1 clap notworthy

“I don’t,” Cat answered breezily. Then her voice dropped an octave into her sultry zone. “But ‘Little David’ means Clark Kent will have to come out of hiding. And Clark Kent…” she paused for dramatic effect, ”… is good for the gossip business.”
Can't wait to read Cat's reaction when she sees Lois with Clark at the book awards!

She’d just about worked up to yelling again by the time she got to the real zinger: “For heaven’s sake, Caleb! I can *handle* Clark Kent! Why can’t you?!”
That was a great revelation! Classic!

Now we wait in great anticipation of what Lex plans to do with the Kryptonite... and when!

Thanks... already chafing at the bit for the next chapter! laugh

Cheers
Elizabeth

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hurray! Clark finally came clean.

I am also looking forward to Cat's reaction. Perry's reaction when he hears about it should be interesting too.

I really enjoyed this chapter.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
FINALLY!!! clap I'm actually glad the secret is out now. smile But how are Perry and the Planeteers going to react when Lois (who's supposed to be dating "Caleb") suddenly shows up on the arm of Clark Kent? wink

And what is Luthor up to? eek Nothing good, I'm sure.

Ah, but this is such good story! (And such a lovely part; just in time for my birthday, too!) dance

~•~
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Well done. I have been looking forward to when Perry found out, but after this part I am really looking forward to Cat's reaction.

Framework4
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois’s mouth went dry. Dinner at Angelino’s would normally mean only one thing: a proposal. Given that he was worried about her yelling, she trusted that Caleb had the good sense to mean something else: a confession.
Now, wouldn't that be a surprise clap

“I don’t,” Cat answered breezily. Then her voice dropped an octave into her sultry zone. “But ‘Little David’ means Clark Kent will have to come out of hiding. And Clark Kent…” she paused for dramatic effect, ”… is good for the gossip business.”
Hmm...

If his test had the desired result, Clark Kent was about to get in invitation he wouldn’t be able to resist.
eek

He set the box of chocolates down on the beach and tried to take her hands in his, but she pulled them away. “I was planning to…” he began. She cut him off before he could say ‘tell you tonight.’
Combined with your announcement of an annoyed Bob I did wonder if Lois or Clark managed to screw things up for a while. dizzy

“Clark, I knew exactly who I was falling in love with.”
Awww....

Lois stretched her bare legs out in front of her and wiggled her toes.
Hmm... Nah, that's just misdirection... But it did bring up an interesting point:
Will you cover Kids or skip over (okay, that's not the interesting point).
GGGoH should be fun. Btw, is the chunk of green-K the one Wayne Irig sent to the lab? And did Lex intercept it before Trask got his fingers on it?
Then there's the heatwave and we're at PML. evil Now that's always a reason to elope for a coupled LnC evil

Many thanks to Bob, who, as Michael gussed, was mostly annoyed with me. [Wink] I think he's happy now. [Big Grin]
laugh

Fun part. A lot less angsty than I expected blush

Michael

PS: More? Please?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
HappyGirl said:
Many thanks to Bob, who, as Michael gussed, was mostly annoyed with me. wink I think he's happy now. laugh
Yes. I ended up being much happier with how this went.

As to who and what I was annoyed about, it's probably best to simply say that I'm easily annoyed.

Although I did find it interesting that as with canon, Lois revealed to him that she knew his identity before he ever got around to telling her.

Bob

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Hooray! She knows, and he knows she knows, and they're happy together! Now I'm not even that worried about Lex because as everyone knows, Lois and Clark working together can't be beat by Lex Luthor.

I'm really enjoying this story!

Amber

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
dance Happy feedback dance dance

I'm glad you all liked the revelation. It took Clark Kent's life coming back 'online' to force them both into it, but they got it done.

As to what the repercussions will be, /me whistles innocently/ Yes, we'll have some fun with both Cat and Perry.

Part 25 is off to the betas, then I think we've got two or three parts to go after that.

Michael, I am completely ignoring Smart Kids. As a licensed foster parent, it makes me want to scream at the television. Probably the way engineers feel about Nightfall.
wallbash

As for the other upcoming episodes, RAFO. laugh

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Just 4 more parts? dizzy How can you wrap this up in 4 more parts wildguy Unless there's going to be a sequel spider

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Pretty easily, actually.

But, if there are issues you are dying to see resolved, now is the time to speak up. On my list are:

What is up with Lex and how will he be taken down?

How will Lois and Clark deal with the Caleb/Clark dichotomy?

What will the people in their respective lives (Smallville/Metropolis) think of Lois and *Clark*?

And, of course, what't the future of this relationship?

Anything I missed?

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Very nice revelation! I stepped out of this story for awhile and it was nice to come back to so much happening.

I, for one, think Perry will be fine with Lois seeing Clark Kent. He didn't get in his position because he could yodel. I'm sure he'll be okay with Caleb being a pseudonym for someone else, even for somebody famous.

Elisabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm still worried about Lex's evil plan.

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Thinking of you.

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thank you Elisabeth!

RL is nutty here. Baby James is fine but my home growns are still taking turns being sick. Hubby was saying we haven't had a week like this since we left Virginia, and that was five years ago. I'm off to do some beta-reading for Bob tonight. Still don't have the creative energy to work on part 26 quite yet. I've got it mostly written, but I might want to make some changes when I have two brain cells to rub together.

This story *will* get finished, it's just a matter of when we all get our heads above water here. Here's praying that Luke's swollen lymph nodes are due to a bacterial infection and not mono. Should get the test results back tomorrow.

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
bump smile

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Only a quick note, since I am still trying to play catchup before part 28 drops.

Within minutes, he had a plan.
Yikes! That sounds double-plus ungood! razz

“For heaven’s sake, Caleb! I can *handle* Clark Kent! Why can’t you?!”
Finally! The truth is out there!

“Clark, I knew exactly who I was falling in love with.”
Awww... sloppy

“if you don’t mind being on the cover of every entertainment magazine in North America, that is.”
And then Perry et al. will know that Caleb = Clark, if only because of the Lois connection.

Joy,
Lynn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard