OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Comments?

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
I just caught up from Christmas...this is fabulous! I love that Lois figured it out (and how she did it)!

The interaction between Clark and Lois and Jonathan and Martha is well-written and very funny.

I am very curious to see what this means for the internship and Lois and the Daily Planet in general. This definitely fast-tracks their "hottest team in town" status!

I'm a big fan of the frequent posting, too!

smile Amber

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
funny - are we going to see some some pg or pg-13 touching? love lois and clark together - sill young and innocent

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The accidental TMIs by Lois and Clark had me rotflol

“PG type touching,” I mumbled as I felt my face get hot.

“We’ll be okay with PG-13,” Mom said with a smirk. I had to admit to feeling a little bit of satisfaction when Lois blushed, too.
And I'm not even going to talk about this.

“I’m sure now,” I told her. Now that I saw the blanket, saw how well the crest matched the suit Mom had created, I knew I wouldn’t want to change to anything else. This was it. My costume would be the one my mother created decorated with the emblem or crest or whatever that someone before Mom and Dad laid over me.
Awwww...

Fun. Cute. Looking forward to Thursday smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
delightful

Framework4
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I really like the closure at the end, how Clark decided to keep the suit and the crest.

Every time it comes up, I can't help thinking that if Clark were a science experiment, he'd be a darn successful one. I guess as a baby, he could have been perceived as a failure, if they were expecting him to have powers immediately.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! Another part already! Yay!

It was frightening and wonderful all at the same time to have someone know – to have Lois know.
A great sentence. Clark has been hiding himself so long, it's wonderful to let himself out to even one person.

And....The Suit! It's here! The rest is history.

A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Oops. I seem to recall I had thought I'd post every other day. Yesterday ended up being crazy and as a result of the craziness being family related, today has been busy with putting in some extra hours for work. I hope to post the next chapter tonight, though.

In the interim, thanks for all the comments! As I see a squirming baby that was asleep a moment ago, I don't have time to reply in detail, but thank you!!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard