Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
FDK here.

40 is with Iolanthe.

41 and 42 are written.

Do you want the rest as quickly as possible or to drag it out slowly?

Corrina. smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
It isn't often I tell a writer I want more... I WANT MORE! wildguy

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yeah! They made it back to Earth and most likely to Kansas. Hopefully soon, they will get to the Kent farm, and Kal will be reunited with the Kents. With Lois, Martha, and Johnathan, Kal will be Clark in no time!
How much longer until the next chapter?

~Mel~
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
squeee!!!!!!
yay!
woohoo!
more?

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
The back-and-forth in the spaceship was so fabulous!

I am so glad we're coming to the resolution of this story, but I don't want it to end!

Amber

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Don't keep us waiting. This was wonderful! I am glad it didn't drag out as it could have with the loneliness of space. Everything sounds as hopeful as a Christmas present. That is what this story has been for me a present. More soon. I can't wait to unwrap the rest! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
That was so lovely. There's nothing like a 'road' trip to get a lot of thinking and talking done. laugh

I love it when an author uses Lois' amazing intuition. She's brilliant and isn't shy about it at all. I can see how she was able to build a case for Kal having been on earth before (and you built to it over several chapters ingeniously), however, her guesses that his mind was tampered with via a drug or surgery seemed to come from nowhere. I would have much rather had Tek know about (or had Kal read about in the law) the Reset drug to clear up that mystery before he left.

Interesting method for tatoo removal. thumbsup

I simply love it that Clark is calling Kal home. More soon (like tomorrow East Coast time).

Top Banana
Top Banana
clap

You're kidding about dragging it out, right? This is the part of the story where you ignore bedtime and keep reading till it's finished.

More, please, ASAP!

This *is* my happily ever after.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Great stuff; they're finally 'home'! Please don't keep us in suspense much longer! More very soon please - make the next 4 parts our early Christmas pressie! smile

hyper hyper hyper

Cheers
Elizabeth

Merriwether
Merriwether
I am practically bouncing in my seat, I'm so excited. Squee! They're home! And something else is awakening in Kal's heart, his memories of his childhood. And it's leading him home.

I love, love, love, love this story. A post a day till the end would be fabulous. Or the whole honkin' thing at once, if you'd rather. <g>

I am really happy right now ... I love that Lois told him her theory and that it's all falling into place. Now we just need to see what he finds when he stops walking. If he ends up where I think he will, I may just cry when I see his parents' reaction.

Kathy ---> smile1 smile1 smile1

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What a great way to wake up! goofy

“My folks are good people,” he said with wonderment.

Lois chuckled delightedly. Kal wasn’t sure why, but he didn’t pursue it. He wanted to think about his family – whoever they were.
Yep, she never did teach him the word 'folks'.

Kal took her hand to his mouth and gently kissed it. “Now, you’re no longer my concubine,” he said.

Lois smiled. “It’s much more fun being your wife,” she said.
So, this means they're never going to play Supreme Ruler and Concubine? And did he pack his black suit?

Kal’s eyes lowered to the paper. “The heading is ‘Register for Women to Become Law.’ It has been confirmed that -.”

“It’s a *newspaper* story?” Lois asked, jiggling excitedly in her seat.
*squeee*

“If we can’t locate your parents, we will go back to Metropolis. We will say my life pod landed on Earth, in a remote country. We’ll say I met you and you helped me find my way home.” She glanced sideways at him. “In essence, that’s the truth.”
People *are* going to question that. And I'm not talking about the Digger and his story on Lois having Elvis' love child. But everyone involved in any sort of space program, hobby astronomer, etc, they've all heard about the ship disappearing. And things just are not going to add up. And once Superman appears, oh boy. What a mess evil

+-+-+-+

The spacecraft came to a smooth, easy stop on a patch of green grass.
Hey! You made no mentioning of the passing of time huh

Do you want the rest as quickly as possible or to drag it out slowly?
Well, I want to say *now now now*. On a more realistic note, one part a day should be sufficient, I'm not going to be able to give proper FDK for more than that anyway blush

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Dandello Thanks!

Mel Thanks, Mel. Next chapter is already posted.

Sarah Thanks!

Amber I'm glad you liked the 'bridge' chapter between NK and their destination. Thanks for leaving FDK.

Laura Thanks Laura. I'm smile1 that you've enjoyed this story so much.

Brenda Tek didn't know about Reset because Kip didn't get involved in unethical experiments.

In this case Lois's deduction was mere speculation. From an Earth mindset, there aren't too many ways to cause deliberate amnesia - I could only think of drugs or some sort of medical procedure.

I'm not sure if it is still 'tomorrow', but the next part is up.

Thanks, Brenda.

HappyGirl I'll post each part as soon as it is ready. 39 is up.

Thanks.

Elizabeth Thanks. Yep, they are home.

Kathy Not sure I can manage a post a day, but I'll try for EOD.

Thanks, Kathy.

Michael

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“My folks are good people,” he said with wonderment.

Lois chuckled delightedly. Kal wasn’t sure why, but he didn’t pursue it. He wanted to think about his family – whoever they were.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, she never did teach him the word 'folks'.
dance I love it when someone picks up little bits like that!! You made my day, Michael.

And did he pack his black suit?
No ... but, there could be something similar in their future cool

Hey! You made no mentioning of the passing of time
wink

Thanks, everyone. We're nearly there!

Corrina.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I love it when someone picks up little bits like that!! You made my day, Michael.
I know exactly what you're talking about smile1

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard