Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
FDK goes here.

Thanks.

Corrina.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow what a great chapter. Me thinks they are about to get lucky and I don't mean sex! I can't wait until the next installment of this story! Did I mention I HATE waiting! Loved it, don't torture me too long! Thanks. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part. They're on their way to an answer!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Loved it!! dance I sincerely hope that the globe tells them what they need to do to get out of there and to Earth.
I can't wait until the next chapter!!

~Mel~
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Aughhh! You had to stop there!?!?!?! Just when they might find evidence that could get them out of this mess? All we have to do now is get the memories back and find Earth!

What a great story! I think Lois is on the right track, thinking that Kal was off the planet until he was 15.

Tek is such a wonderful friend. He was understandably shocked about what Kal and Lois told him about Lois' x-ray vision. But he took it in stride. Now he's going to lie to the Supreme Ruler. I loved it when Kal told him that he was no longer a servant in his eyes.
Please come back soon!!!!! wildguy

Perry: (To Lois) Honey, this could be greatest story since Superman came to town. By-the-by, where is that husband of yours?
--Faster Than a Speeding Vixon
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ack! You have perfected the evil-cliffhanger. I can't wait to hear what information Kip left on the globe. Please don't make us wait too long for the next part. grovel

Very interesting advancements for the a-plot. Tek took Lois' abilities in stride (why wouldn't he? He already knows she's invulnerable) and I loved how Lois finally just took a running leap at the rock wall to get through. laugh

And we have a departure timeframe. The super-low tide will be the only window for them, unless Lois realizes she's strong enough to pull the spaceship out with her super strength and flies it out of the New Krypton atmosphere without needing any fuel.

When is she going to discover her ability to float/fly? I absolutely expected that this power would show up during afterglow, but it didn't. It sure would solve a few things.
“I know,” she said. “It’s at least ten years old, it is possibly unfinished, it’s probably never been tested, we don’t know how to operate it and even if we did, the chances of finding a habitable planet are a billion to one.”
Unless, of course, they happen to find a navigation globe with the coordinates of earth already pre-programmed into the auto-pilot. laugh
“What do you think Ching and Za want with Tek?” Lois asked.
I really hope you clue us in to what's happening with Za and Ching. Although I've enjoyed Lois and Kal's private time, I'm very curious about what's happening topside.

BTW, I loved Lois' impromptu strip/seduction and Kal's reaction. I love watching them in love. They're just so darn cute!

More soon. How about tomorrow?
BJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The last few parts have been very exciting! I haven't had the slightest clue what will happen next, or how they would get out of their pickle!

Great story thus far,
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Laura Re waiting. It will be 2-3 days before the next part, but once I finish writing the fic, I should be able to post parts more frequently.

Thanks, Laura.

Artemis Yes - although there could be a few small bumps on the way.

Thanks.

Mel Thanks, Mel.

You'll sort of get what you want.

lcfan You're right about Tek - the worse things get, the better friend he is.

Yeah, I had to stop there - sorry.

Thanks for your comments.

Brenda The cliffhangers just sort of happen about every 4000 words. huh

Flying - I have a plan for that, but it's probably not what you're thinking.

Next part won't be tomorrow - sorry.

Thanks for your FDK, Brenda.

JD Thanks, Shadow.

It's always good that it wasn't too obvious.

Corrina.

Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm happy! dance I'm happy! dance

I'll come back when I have time to post more, but for now, I'll just say that this chapter left me with a great big smile on my face. I cannot wait to see what happens next!

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
hyper

Then slowly, Kal reached for the globe.
Nice Lois-thought-jumps and while a muttered all sorts of things about cliffhangers on Thursday morning, RL made me forget all about it and now I don’t have to wait to get an answer hyper

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Vicki Thanks for you FDK, Vicki. I'm glad you're still reading and enjoying.

Michael
And How did she figure that she could actually break through the wall?
She got tossed against the rock when she was in the ocean and didn't get hurt. She didn't damage the rock then, but this was worth a try.

Thanks, Michael.

Corrina.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard