Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#67462 11/13/09 05:58 PM
BJ Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Nan, I don't think I responded to part one, but I am reading and really enjoying this follow up story.

It was great fun seeing Lois watch Clark so closely in this part, picking up all the Superman clues she'd missed before. Love it!

I also enjoyed Clark's subtle and not-so subtle teasing of Lois. Cute!

BJ

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"There's always your windows," Clark pointed out, raising his voice a little so she could hear him from the kitchenette, where he was refilling the coffee cups. "Do you lock them?"
No? Otherwise, how could Superman float inside?

There really seems to be a huge shift in their interactions compared to where they had been on the show. What a difference a more open Lois makes smile

"Why that -- that peeping Tom!" she said.
rotflol

I have to join Brenda, Lois putting more and more pieces together now that she knows is great fun smile

Can't wait what they're going to find down there.
Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
This is just so great watching the way Lois has changed her interaction with Calrk. Little things like this are fun:
"Since you decided to take a nap, I did, too."

"Were you tired?"
I hear this as "YOU get tired?" I suspect that, mentally at least, she's taking notes. smile

And then during this converation I was just rollimg my eyes the whole time:
"Anyway, I talked to Superman...
He checked out your apartment for me.
"Did Superman clear them out?"
This is all so funny given what Lois knows.

And this:
Did I hear you tell Perry that you were kidnapped *again*?"
hyper

Bob

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm just wondering if they're going to be OK on their late-night Lex Tower snooping trip?!

What about hidden cameras inside? Surely Superman can see and neutralize them? Does Lex have a secret stash of kryptonite that they might run into? Or will they just find a whole lot of nothing?

The other posters have already posted much better feedback about Lois putting the pieces together, so I won't re-invent the wheel. I just want to say, though, it's a lot of fun to see the process through her eyes!

D
Deb Offline
Blogger
Blogger
D
Great contiuation!

debc on IRC
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Thanks, everyone.

It has been a busy week, and I have only about 2 pages written. I hope to be able to post on Monday, if I'm lucky, but more probably Tuesday. My nephew and his family will be visiting tomorrow, and a family friend, who was Jimmy's Special Olympics coach, is in town on Monday. My family will be going to dinner with him and his wife on Monday evening, so it is more likely that I'll be able to finish the next part on Tuesday.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard