Next Thread
Print Thread
S
sarahg Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
S
Yay! love all your series! so excited about this. I think Lois should just drop the bomb that she knows. Looking forward to more!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay too! I'm glad that Luthor tipped his hand. But surely he doesn't believe Lois's story that she doesn't believe it was him? So Luthor knows that Lois knows but he's pretending not to know? He seems too smart and slimy of a guy to believe that she'd not suspect him!

But I guess I'll just have to read and find out. And that will be the fun part. I always love Nan fics!

The whole Lois/Luthor courtship thing will hopefully have much less angst, now that Lois has told Clark she realizes what a slimeball Luthor is. But it'll be much more dangerous....

And have Clark and Lois said anything incriminating regarding Superman in Lois's apartment? (probably not, as Clark hasn't spilled the beans yet.) Because certainly Luthor must be surveilling Lois. It's probably only the fact that she does so much work at the Planet and out on the streets (talking with sources, etc.) that Luthor doesn't know all she's doing.

Do you think that Clark can get Superman to come over and search Lois's apartment for surveillance devices? And will they find any?

I guess I'll just have to read and find out. Please post more soon!

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
You're forgetting Lex's ego, and the fact that he's already in love with Lois. However, he isn't stupid, so you can expect him to be suspicious.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
New Nanfic! thumbsup

Lois smiled without mirth. "I'm going to go on dating him, and I'm going to use the relationship to investigate him. And you're going to help me."
Why does this have warning lights flashing all over the place?

"Don't think I'm going to date Luthor," Clark said. "He's not my type."
Now this could be funny. Lex dating the regular guy while hunting down the man in tights clap

"Probably," Clark said. "What do you have in mind?"
A weekly posting schedule, maybe?

Michael, looking forward to part two.

PS: /whispers 'blue arrow on post'/

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
razz razz Even if it is fake.

Bob

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard