Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
Congratulations on your new job! I must say, it sounds like you have a lot on your plate lately, and I can certainly understand why you don't have much time left over for fanfic writing!

It's good to hear that you plan on continuing your story; I've been enjoying it very much. smile1

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Top Banana
Top Banana
Real Life. Gotcha. Chilling. smile

This *is* my happily ever after.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Congrats on the new job and everything else you've got going on. Believe me, I know about a full real life! It has derailed my writing as well. Good luck with everything and know that we'll be here waiting to read part 5 and beyond just as soon as you're ready to start posting again. smile

Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Just a little update for those who still care:

Part 5 of this story should be in Happy's inbox, waiting to be proofread, as we speak. I've got part 6 partly written and part 7 outlined in detail, so I think it's safe to say that the train is moving again.

I'll probably hold off on posting part 5 until I get part 6 out to Happy, though. It can never hurt to have a bit of a buffer, as the past two weeks have shown me, and I wouldn't want to leave you guys hanging for this long again.

But: stay tuned, there's more to come!

You can gaze at the stars, but please don't forget about the flowers at your feet.
Top Banana
Top Banana
clap dance

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
IT'S ABOUT TIME. wildguy

*ahem*

Glad to see you're back to writing. ^^

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, Happy had the Week from Hell, devilsplat but it's over, knock on wood, so part 5 should be beta'd by early this week. That's about all I'll promise, lest I tempt the fates. :p

This *is* my happily ever after.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
*sigh*

wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

~•~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard