Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
IreneD Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I'm glad that this is back, Nan; I've been enjoying it.

As always, I liked the interaction between Lois and Clark, and I liked Henderson. Interesting development with Jack and Denny, too.

Looking forward to more,
Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

"No, first I went to Midwest U, and after I graduated I traveled the world for a couple of years. When I had my fill of that, I came home and joined the newspaper staff. Then, we lost our editor, and I kind of got pushed into the job. And ..." He grinned. "Then, Nightfall showed up, and you know what happened after that."
Good resume. laugh

"It's a diary," Jack said, finally. He was frowning at the writing. "I can see why he wants it back, too."

"Why?"

"You don't want to know. Denny, you gotta promise me right now that you won't tell anybody about this. I've gotta decide what to do with it." He frowned at the handwriting again, then flipped through the pages. At the top of each page, the date was written clearly in black ink. "Huh," Jack said. "Here's yesterday's date. There's some more pages, but they're blank."

"Whose book is it?" Denny asked. "Who's LL?"
Hey! I want to know. laugh

Mort soon, please.

MAF thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Ohhh!!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Y'know, one of the things I like about your stories, Nan, is that they feel like they're taking place in a real universe with lots of real people around. Like Lex and Henderson, but also Roy and Denny. Real people who have lives beyond what immediately impacts on L&C's plots. Lots of L&C fic focuses very tightly on L&C -- and I like that too, don't get me wrong laugh -- but it's fun to see your more comprehensive approach sometimes, too. smile

I'm really worried about Jack now, though, since Denny won't call Clark until Jack gets into trouble... where's the icon for chewing your fingernails when you need one?

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

A fantastic part! thumbsup

Jack and Denny need to contact Clark now. eek Hopefully they'll be okay.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool

Columnist
Columnist
Hi Nan,

Enjoyed this part very much. Nice casual interaction between Lois and Clark, and you've advanced your plot very satisfactorily.

Also the characterisation of Jack and Denny is very realistic. Keep writing. smile

Yours Jenni

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ditto Pam.

[Insert favorite nail bitting image]

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Features Writer
Features Writer
Great job Nan,
ditto others
more soon please
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard