Features Writer
A
Comments?

#65871 09/02/09 01:05 PM
T
Blogger
Blogger
T
Oh! I love the ending to this chapter! I am so excited to see where they're going from here!

hyper

I haven't posted up to this point, and I wanted to let you know that I really love the internal monologue that you've been giving us. You do such a nice job of balancing the introspection with the dialogue, giving us just the right amount of each. It makes the story a pleasure to read!

#65872 09/02/09 02:13 PM
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
wahoo! thank you for not letting lois sleep with paul, so relieved here.
loved the ending....so, um, what's next?

#65873 09/03/09 08:50 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Update! hyper Update! hyper

Yay, Paul opened his heart to Lois before she let him get anywhere clap Of course, now she has to demonstrate to him that she isn't frigid by investigating with Clark :p

“Do you have a cold?” I asked her. She had sounded nasally, and I was pleased to have noticed – glad that a month away, even with the occasional phone call, hadn’t meant that I had forgotten what her voice sounded like.
Hmmmmmm...

“Maybe,” she said, leaning her head on my shoulder. “I was thinking more that I just wished he was more like you.”
Hmmmmmmm...

Liked the story-assignment-development smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#65874 09/03/09 01:20 PM
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Still reading...good part! Clark's introspection is interesting. I'm glad the Lois/Paul thing went no farther. I am excited to read more about their articles and internship applications.

More soon please!
Amber

#65875 09/03/09 04:34 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Uh-oh, sounds like Lois is ready to fall for Clark, but he's still hung up on Maddie. I'm ready to read more . . . .

#65876 09/04/09 12:30 PM
A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Yay! I love logging on to find feedback. I'm a bit of a junkie that way. laugh

The Source - Thanks!! It's great to know you are reading. As always, I have a tendency to forget that there are readers that aren't leaving feedback, even though I'm a pretty bad offender at that myself, so I appreciate the reminder as well as the kind words.

Sarah - I have to say - I never even considered having Lois sleep with Paul (well, that's sort of lie, I did consider a more Claude like scenario for a millisecond). The idea just made me cringe. I already have enough angst in this story, I couldn't add that sort of ickiness, too.

Michael - I have to say, I plan to have Lois demonstrate she isn't frigid by doing more than investigating with Clark. devil

And as you clearly saw - I stole your story idea. I really needed at least one more story idea (I sort of need another one as for the DP internship assignments, but have a lame idea that I might go with if nothing else comes to mind), so I happily took yours. If you have another one...

Amber - Thanks! It's still awhile before I start posting about the internship - I sent 37 off to Carol last night and still hadn't finished writing about the class assignment yet, but that's partly as a lot of non-investigating things have been going on.

cmom - Hmmm... No comment...

#65877 09/05/09 12:36 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yeah, I noticed smile1 Glad I could help. As for other ideas, well, I got the first one right out of the story and investigating the corrupt weasel in charge of the Titan isn't going to impress Perry much, I guess goofy

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

#65878 09/05/09 02:45 AM
A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Thanks, Michael!

I think the idea of a joint byline for the Planet application has been proposed before (by you, maybe? I'm not sure). Unfortunately, that won't work. I've had all of two story ideas for them since the inception of this story. One is the lame one I mentioned yesterday (which isn't so much lame as stolen from the writers of LnC) and the other is one I won't get rid of (no good reason, except that I like it as both an article idea and as a way to move the story further). And it will ruin the whole effect to have them work on this together, plus the plot of the story (the fictional Boy in Black story, not the article) really needs them to compete for the application.

Not to worry - a joint byline is coming up (and when it is, I suspect you'll see it from a mile away), but not for the DP application.

#65879 09/05/09 04:01 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Good points jump

Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard