Print Thread
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
/me hides and peeks out nervously

Here's the deal... I have enough buffer through Friday. Plus the chapter I sent to Kathy last night but I know she's crazy busy.

So... I may end up going to EOD. Will have to see. It's always possible that I'll go on a tear and write three chapters in a night too... Had hoped to do that last night as DH was camping with 2 of the kids but ended up rearranging 3 kids' bedrooms instead...

I will post something tomorrow even if it's just a note to say look for more on Wed smirk.

Sorry!

Carol

Top Banana
Top Banana
Ooh, ooh, ooh, Mr. Kotter, Mr. Kotter, ooh, ooh!

(me dates myself very badly here)

I get it! It's the House of Lane because it's in the absence of the House of Ra!

I know, everyone else already knew that, but I can still pat myself on the back for my brilliant insight.

And now Michael can breathe a sigh of relief because that lovely sexual tension is now...relieved, thus making everything as official as it gets.

So Sarah/Zara will just go quietly on her way and come up with plan B, right?

This *is* my happily ever after.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think you have me trained in a Pavlovian way. Whenever I see a wonderful WAFFy chapter full of resolved sexual tension, good feelings, and Lois-Clark romance, I immediately start thinking:

When is the Carol-angst coming? When? When? And how bad will it be?

(P.S. Enjoyable chapter. But I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part. But i am still wondering when everything is going to fall apart, things have gone too smoothly. Dont get me wrong i love Lois and Clark being in love and happy, I am a happy ending sort of person.

Eagerly waiting on the next part.

Superman is what I can do, Clark is who I am.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Carol, something doesn't compute in this part. Lois and Clark made it through their wedding night with just a few hour delay due to a necessary rescue. This is very strange. And I really don't understand this. huh

But... rescue is near because when Clark awakes, Lois will be very sick and just a few hours after that, she will be lying dead in his arms, taken by an ancient curse. Then Zara can come and help Clark over his grief devil

Too dark? Too much of a pavlovian response?

Oh well, I still liked it but did I mention that I will not take a relaxed breath until Backwards is on the archives, adorned with a lovely else-world-Kerth and nothing untoward has happened? /nervously chews fingers/

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Good grief. Do you guys really think I'd do stuff like that?!

Okay, I probably would, but does it really look like I did this time?

More coming up...

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard