Rac Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
R
So......thoughts?

Columnist
Columnist
Rac, it's so good to see a new story from you!

I'm enjoying this a lot but can't help wondering if Clark has made a big mistake allowing the physical side of their relationship to move forward.

Looking forward to part 3.

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Columnist
Columnist
You have a great A plot. it seems like they are moving quickly in the romance dept. is he going to tell her soon, who he is?

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I love how carefully you showed us the "emotional foreplay" to the lovemaking. You made us see and feel so clearly why it was so hard, and in the end impossible, for Lois and Clark to stay chaste that night.

But I worry about the fallout. It could be that in the morning Lois will feel that she needs to put some space between herself and Clark, and in order to do so she may accept Lex' offer and stay in his apartment. And that, of course, would be utterly disastrous. I comfort myself with the thought that you haven't posted a WHAM warning. Of course, the last part won't be up for a little while yet!

Ann

T
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
T
Wow.

That was hot.

And I agree with the previous posters on at least two things (probably many more, but I won't waste the space). The action plot is taut and well-presented, and the suspense is palpable. And the tension of the romance plot is fed by the action plot but isn't overwhelmed by it. In fact, they're linked very logically and reasonably. Both Clark and Lois are behaving in character, right down to Lois' reaction when Clark told her that he loved her.

I'm with Ann, too, on Lois' possible reaction to this night of passionate bliss. She might take any tiny thing Clark says or does and misinterpret it, not to mention how she'll view his disappearances to appear as Superman - even if he's dedicated himself to watching over Lois. He'll have to tell her, assuming she doesn't figure it out on her own, and then we'll see some real angst!

Great story, Rac. I'm thrilled that you have time to write again, and I'm happy that your muse seems to have returned with all powers intact. Looking for the next chapter!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Rac, excellent part, your story is very well written. clap

I don't have a lot to say, because I agree with the previous posters ! Your plot is tied up well.
I hope Clark won't have too much problems with Lois. I am not sure she will be too happy to discover that she had make love with Clark but also Superman !

I look forward the next part !

Features Writer
Features Writer
OOOOOOOOO no here comes trouble with an capital S. Clark you are going backwards like the other story lol. peep

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow! That was just so . . . wow!
I sincerely hope that he's going to tell her about Superman ASAP, or he will be in SUPER trouble.
This story is wonderful! You have really got me hooked.

~Mel~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Rac, I'm speechless. This is one crazy ride
[Linked Image]
Hope they won't end up in something like this
[Linked Image]

The first kiss caught me off guard. The second one was sweet. And once things started to get out of hand, I was sitting there, grasping the handles and screaming like crazy on this ride clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Rac, I am just in awe with your story. It is just so beautifully written and the characters' emotions are so poetically scripted. I am so glad that you didn't draw out Lois' panic about Clark saying, 'I love you.' I'm glad that they made love but I am not sure what will happen when Lois finds out that Clark is Superman.

Please send more to the boards soon. Absolutely beautiful!

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Everyone else has already said what I'm thinking. Great action, great characterization, great romance. I want more.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow...

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
R
Rac Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
R
Thank you all very much for your kind comments.

Irene, glad to hear that you're enjoying the story so far. But as to whether Clark's actions are particularly well thought out...well, we'll see...

Thanks for reading and commenting, cp33. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the A plot. As far as the romance goes, it definitely is moving faster than either seemed prepared for...

Ann, thanks for the wonderful description: emotional foreplay. And yeah, I don't know why two people with that much chemistry and under that much stress could expect to share a bed and not, well, ahem...

Glad to hear you're enjoying the story, Terry. I have tried to keep the A plot integrated in the story, even though I can see why readers' attention might be focused elsewhere.

Annalina, thanks for commenting and reading. I agree that Lois might not be all that happy to find out that Clark's been hiding something from her.

Trouble with a capital S? wink In Clark's defense, he seems pretty emotional shaken up in this story, too. Maybe Lois will see that...

Thanks for reading, Mel. I'm very happy to hear you're enjoying the story.

Wow, Michael. Glad to hear that the rollercoaster effect I was going for is working. Hang on, there are still two parts left to come...

Thanks for your comments, Sheila. I'm betting Clark is also happy that Lois's reaction to his declaration wasn't dragged out. wink More will be coming soon!

IolantheAlias, glad to hear that you're enjoying this story so far. More is on the way.

Thanks, Laura!

I'll post more soon. Thanks for reading, everyone!

Regards,

Rac

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard