Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yep. you made it, you got me hooked on that story I can`t wait to read more

Post sooooonn

sunshine wink

A friend is somebody that knows everything about you and still likes you
Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow. Lynn, an amazing start to what is obviously going to be another wonderful story from you. I hope Part 2 is going to be posted today. Pretty please...

I loathe Scardino - as always - and am just stunned that Clark's brain totally stopped working there. I can't believe that he put himself in that position! Yes, it opens up all sorts of intriguing possibilities, although I'm not sure that I can bear to read it (I may need to keep one eye covered peep ).

Two parts to go - these two are obviously going to get themselves in more trouble before things get sorted out. I hope they survive it. I hope I survive reading it. smile

Can't wait to see what happens next. I hope Clark can turn off his super hearing. Actually, I hope things don't progress that far...

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I love the start of this story! The writing is fresh and intriguing and the plotline is vivacious. Your conversations sound real and the expressions you use are fantastic.

I do have one question, though. I understand why Clark would accept Dan's offer, but I don't get Dan's offer to begin with. He had just been complaining about how they were going to be two hours later to their romantic dinner, and then he turns around and invites Clark to join them.

Great story though! Keep up the work!
~ Nqoire

Imagine.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Lynn

WOW! WOW! smile1
Please post it soon. wildguy

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This story is HOT HOT HOT--I *loved* it!!! So super sexy.... I can't imagine the nfic version being much hotter than this !!!

-Wanda. :-)

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard