#64895 07/15/09 10:43 AM
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
You are *not* going to leave it there!

You *must* tell us what happens with Lois and Superman [yes, I should have known [Wink] ] and Lois and Clark - does she realize Clark is Kryptoboy or just hoping that if she's 'damaged' or 'used' or 'not pure' or whatever Kryptoboy will want nothing to do with her...

/me glares

Carol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
*Sigh*

Only one response possible...

wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Now. And I don't think Lois knows that her alien is the man she's sort of in lust for. Oh boy. this could be so easy. Or so complicated.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Merriwether
Merriwether
What if Lois became a bit xenophobic from that betrothal?

Mary, you're both funny and mysterious. That's hard to pull off.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
I did not see Jimmy coming! Hilarious!

And you really cannot leave it there. Where is the rest?!? This universe is fascinating!

More!

Oh, and thanks, this was great! smile

Amber

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I have to leave my $0.02 along with everyone else. YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE! AARGH!

But: It's a really good and really fun story right now. And Jimmy Interruptus apparently is transuniversal.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
It is very good !
Once again Lois & Clark are interrupted.

I agree with the others, you can't leave the story there ! We want a suite ! Please !

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
<Father, I don't know what to; Roji-Senpai thinks her friend has been killed by Yakuza. I--I just want to tell her I'm alive, and that everything will be okay...>

<No, my son! You can't afford to let people find out that you're different. Remember: The nail that sticks up gets pounded down!>
Great beginning! I can't wait to read the rest of this one!

Wait - what's this? The story included here doesn't follow the initial setup! Oh, Mary, please write this one! I want to know if Faithful Son can convince Concerned Father that Roji-Senpai needs to know that he's okay! And there are some other great setups here, too! Please, please write them!

I'd take a swing at one, but it would take me too long. People would look at it and ask, "What the heck is this thing? I don't recognize anything here!" So you'll have to do it.

Please? With strawberries and bananas and chocolate ice cream on the side? (Virtually speaking, that is.)

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard