Print Thread
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

Did I mention DH is going to the All-Star Game on Tuesday and I don't like him very much?

Tomorrow's post - probably about this time...

Thanks smile .

Carol

Merriwether
Merriwether
"Clark Lane, I didn't know you had it in you," an amused voice from behind them said.
I like that Cat is one of the things that's "backwards". I like that she's more of a normal person, and a gossip reporter who actually recognizes a scoop when she sees it and passes it along as part of the team. And, obviously, that she's gently teasing Clark for once instead of harassing Lois. thumbsup

I still think you should have made her a lesbian, though. rotflol

Top Banana
Top Banana
You've got the wrong subtitle for this story, Carol. The correct title is: Backwards II: Return to Uberflirting.

Romp on!

This *is* my happily ever after.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, Kathy, Cat trying to hit on Lois?

Carol, this seems to good to be true. I think the biggest thing that is backwards is that Lois and Clark aren't having any relationship problems. I could see something like Faux Pas or FB where one of them takes something the wrong way and fixes the blame on the other and won't speak to the other. And if it's backwards, that is Clark, right?

Loved sending Cat in there to see them smooching.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love the flirting and banter. And the fact that Lois already knows Clark's secret. And the fact that Cat is more normal. But her comment about Clark bring a great kisser - is that subtly divisive or what? How would she know, Lois must think, unless she's kissed Clark? And is Cat still kissing Clark?

But, like a poster said in a previous chapter's comments: so far this just seems to easy for a carol-fic. Where's the angst? The tension? The hurt feelings? The pregnancy?

I keep on waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally posted by IolantheAlias:

But, like a poster said in a previous chapter's comments: so far this just seems to easy for a carol-fic. Where's the angst? The tension? The hurt feelings? The pregnancy?

I keep on waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Carol, I think you've been type-cast. wink

This *is* my happily ever after.
Merriwether
Merriwether
LOL, HG, I was just thinking the same thing!

Apparently I was a poor choice to pre-read this story for Carol. Since I'm not up to date on her full library, I had no idea of her reputation. lol All this time, I should have been steering her towards doom and gloom instead of encouraging its rompiness.

You can all blame me!

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
I believe in you, Carol! wink I'm sure you have an angst-less fic ability! Whether or not it will be demonstrated in this fic remains to be seen, of course...

I just love all the possibilities with the HiM setup, and I really love the daily dose of new fic!

Amber

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"Kiss me again," she whispered, pulling him back towards her.
goofy

Michael, not thinking that ducking is necessary since Kathy has the evilness all fluffed out of Carol, so no danger there laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Thanks again everyone!

Kathy - I did like Cat here. Somehow I get the impression though that he may have still turned her down once or twice.

HG - hehe! I may have to use that subtitle...

Woody - /whistles/ Cat just seemed to fit there wink .

Iolan - the flirting/banter has been fun to write too! Angst? Tension? Hurt feelings? There CAN'T be pregnancy - at least not at this point... wink

HG - yes, I'm starting to realize that which is, btw, totally unfair.

Kathy - you were the perfect person, believe me wink . And if I can every manage to finish pulling teeth on Ch. 2 of III I'll get it to you. I know some of what's happening after that but I have to get to it...

Amber - THANK YOU! You get a gold star! And a note in the next chapter coming momentarily...

Michael - see I told you I'm not evil. Yep am not. Definitely not.

More coming soon!
Carol

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
AAAAAAHHHH help

And to Amber who believes that I'm capable of being non-evil.
Posting just before I switch off for the night dizzy

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard