Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

“It was poetic justice, really,” Lex grinned as he walked back over to his desk and sat down. “Nigel betrays me - actually my clone. Then he’s killed by Mazick, then Mazick is killed by my clone.” He chuckled. “I killed him for denying me the pleasure of killing Nigel, and I didn’t even have to dirty my hands.” The smile left his face. “Still, that blasted clone of mine was a problem.”
He is scary. frown

“It’s quite simple,” Lex replied as he leaned against his desk. “She is Superman’s cousin, newly arrived on Earth. Young, innocent, naïve.”

“We know that, sir.”

“My guess is that she’s a very trusting person, despite being a superhero. So, I play that card to my advantage, Sydney.”

“What do you mean?”

Lex grinned, folding his arms. “Use the girl to destroy the man.”
She is not st***d. laugh

More soon, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Another great bundle of segments, Jaxie! Chockful of that same great sense of atmosphere and shot through with excellent, natural-sounding dialogue.

Still feeling very sorry for poor Jimmy. That boy needs a hug! Now, normally when I have to say that to an author I'm talking about Clark and am liable to try to get to the head of the queue to volunteer. But I think I'll leave it to someone a little younger this time. <g> Maybe Tank would volunteer. laugh

“You want my opinion?” Perry asked. “For the time being, I would let her cool off. You go around a smoldering fire too soon, and you’re liable to get burned.” He gave a small smile. “She’ll be back, son.”

“How can you be sure?”

“She walked out of here without her purse.”
razz

“You’re starting to get on my nerves, Happersen,” Lex growled.
Oh oh. You don't want to do that, Happerson. wink

The plot thickens! And....

Lex grinned, folding his arms. “Use the girl to destroy the man.”
Eeep! You can't leave us here while you head out of town! Come back!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Eeep! You can't leave us here while you head out of town! Come back!
*rubs hands together and grins evilly*

Well, it seems I have made people beg!!! My plan for world domination is nearly complete!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! evil

Jaxie (who is going to post a few more parts tonight)

I'm too young and boyish to go to jail. - "Top Copy"

Who's your buddy, huh, who's your pal? - "Tempus Fugitive"

Chief, instead of always standing around watching Lois and Clark, wondering what they're doing, what if we got lives of our own that were a little more interesting? - "And the Answer Is . . ."
Top Banana
Top Banana
Jaxie,

I've fallen a bit behind and am playing catch-up, but oh, it is so worth it!

We've got Lex Luthor, we've got clones, we've got a horribly evil scheme... a few of my favorite things.

I am enjoying this, thanks for posting more!

CC-

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Lex Luthor . . . clones . . . evil scheme . . . wow, the last time that was done on L&C, most people didn't like it (ex: Clois, etc.), so I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Maybe the fact that it's not LOIS who's the clone this time . . . jump

Jaxie

I'm too young and boyish to go to jail. - "Top Copy"

Who's your buddy, huh, who's your pal? - "Tempus Fugitive"

Chief, instead of always standing around watching Lois and Clark, wondering what they're doing, what if we got lives of our own that were a little more interesting? - "And the Answer Is . . ."

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard