Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Karen Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Okay, here's part 2! So... what do you think?

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay, Karen! I'm way too tired tonight to say anything intelligent, but I was glad to see part 2. I'll try to be more coherent tomorrow. smile

This *is* my happily ever after.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I had a little trouble figuring out where they were at the beginning, but I like what you wrote.

Top Banana
Top Banana
I think this is a great story. I think Lois finding out that Clark is Superman earlier in the series would have made things interesting--in a good way. but, hey, the writers had to keep us coming back! Great job with this and I'll be lurking in the dark waiting for more.

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I loved it!

After all, you can't walk into a meeting and say "Hi, I can fly," and not get weird looks.
No, I guess there are better ways to introduce yourself. laugh

And the hype is already building, and I'm beginning to see groupies. Not that I'm one of them. Oh, sure, I may have been starstruck, but I lust over Mel Gibson and I can still see his flaws.
Hey, Mel Gibson, I'm not a groupie, I just lust over you (but I can see your flaws)! clap

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
Mr. Flying-by-the-seat-of-my-Greenjeans
Now that's one nickname for Clark I've never heard before. I like it!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Merriwether
Merriwether
Aww, this was nice. Wouldn't it have been fun if she really had found out this early? The show would have been totally different, but maybe even more fun. sloppy

I'm enjoying these, Karen. Looking forward to the last part. smile

Karen Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Thanks so much, everyone! I'm a tad exhausted after my exertions this morning (yay for yard sale-ing), so I'll just say I'm glad you like it.

"I'll end up thinner than I'd planned"? Is that an American idiom?
No, it's not, but it's a take on road pizza or pavement pancake -- the result of the body once it hits the ground from a great height. laugh

Part 3 coming right up!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I like this is a series of vignettes. Your titles are spot-on. Your wit is cute, as well. That would be quite the how-do-you-do in the conference room.

I think that Lois is deluding herself about Mel Gibson and about Superman. Once she sees Clark for who he really is, it gives her a different perspective.

Elisabeth

Kerth
Kerth
I'm very late, but just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying this. I love the way you keep basically to canon on the surface, but underneath give us a whole different story.

Off to read Part 3 ...

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard