Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Blogger
Blogger
B
I read through this story all in one shot so i think i will just comment on the whole thing all at once. First i would like to say that it was definitely an enjoyable story and that "what if" type stories tend to be my favorite kinds. I do remember vaguely thinking of red kryptonite when i read about the dream catcher way back in the beginning of the story, but i really didn't connect it up at all. I thought that your choice of kind of stockpiling all the non superman essential plots from season one (and one from season two) into the story was interesting to say the least. Overall i thought you really shone in the Waffy aspects of the story

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Michael - turned out I didn't have time anyway... Hope to start posting this week - possibly even tonight but need to beta a couple things, finish rereading Falling and send it to Labby, and finish writing a new scene/chapter of UP [that flows from the additions to OTOH... it's over half done though so shouldn't take long]. *If* I get all that done and made progress on Ch. 12 of SED, I'll post either tonight or tomorrow - how's that for definitive wink ?

Blue Roman - very glad you enjoyed it! I had a lot of fun writing it! Mixing up all the plots was a lot of fun too wink .

Thanks again everyone!
Carol

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
This story was a lovely way to spend a Saturday morning, reading with baby Claire in my lap. Thank you for sharing it with us, Carol!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard