Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hi guys wave

If there is anyone who is still reading it, please feel free to share comments here. They are all much appreciated.

MDL.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Folks are still reading. it is nice to see a softer Lois Lane. Nice flashback and I loved the Taxi bit.

Just a comment about the heart incident. You can drag this out for weeks and months.

My father, who is doing fine and back to driving, had a series of incidents in late 2005 and early 2006.

The ones in late 2005 he believed were just back pain and did lots of damage.

He had a major one early January 2006 and was kept unconscious in the CCU at the VA for a solid month. Then they placed Stints and and late February 2006 he was sent to a nursing home for five weeks.

Back in the hospital March and April and then in June and they kept him in the CCU that time for three to four weeks and he had a triple bypass in July.

By spring 2007 he had his driver's license back and is still going well now, at 75.

Framework4
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
True. full recovery takes months.

My father had one a few years ago, but he was around his 40s and he recovered well and pretty quickly. Stents were necessary as well.

I just felt like Clark really at the time... Helpless frown

But thanks God dad is fine now.

Will Jonathan be... wink

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This an excellent story !
You describe how Clark feel very well, I am eager to read the next chapters.

Good continuation.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois' recollection was heartbreaking and I can't believe she tried to hail a cab in Smallville. laugh And that she whistled to do so rotflol

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hi guys..

Glad you are liking it so far...

Im actually just posting an apology right now. I have forgotten my laptop at home and Im staying with my parents until tomorrow. So I will post Sundays part together with Wednesdays part.

Sorry about that.

MDL

Kerth
Kerth
I've just read all four parts and I'm really enjoying it.

You set it up really well with Lois coming off her almost-wedding, deciding she wanted some answers from Clark, but never getting to ask.

Clark's despair and helplessness are coming through very well.

I'm looking forward to the rest.

Corrina.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard