Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Post comments/rants/raves in here. And please post suggestions because after Part 2 I have gotten stuck. Hope you like it.

The Little Tornado.

The Little Tornado is ....

Marisa Wikramanayake
Freelance Writer & Editor,
Board Member of SoEWA and Writing WA
http://www.marisa.com.au
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It had been the end of the day - not Clark's most favourite time of day because it usually meant either saying goodbye to Lois till the next day or trying to come up with an excuse to spend some time with outside of work. Weekends were the worst - she was becoming like a drug and he was addicted but the weekends were now giving him something akin to withdrawal symptoms.
You know, when I read the opening of Yvonne's Addicted, that's what I thought it would be about. Clark being addicted to Lois. Looking forward to finding out how much you're going to milk this notion help

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
An interesting premise. I pity anyone who is gossiped about; it isn't fair to talk about someone who isn't there to defend themself. Clark should just grow up enough to be honest about his desire to be with Lois.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard