Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hi All wave

Thanks for all your help. A special thanks to Carol M, who pointed a few things out and showed me that details do count. Im really impressed by your care!

FDK is always welcome guys. Thank you!

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
{{{Hugs}}}

Glad I could help! That particular few sentences reads much better now IMO smile . If there's any other Americanisms or whatever I can help with holler smile .

I am very much enjoying this. I love how Lois just takes charge and makes them help get Clark there smile .

More soon please!
Carol

R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
Very moving. I love this paragraph
Lois’ heart crumbled into pieces. To know Clark was in deep distress was one thing, but to see him actually weeping over it was heartbreaking. He was so vulnerable she could barely recognize the strong rational man he had always been since they met. He was her safe port, ,,,,,........ She sipped on her buttermilk cup and bit the fixed sandwich on the table, trying to act as if she hadn’t noticed his emotional breakdown. It was best not to touch the wounds, she thought.

robinson
Top Banana
Top Banana
Beautiful! I love the recollections of Clark's growing up days with his dad. Of course that's exactly what he'd be thinking of. You did a terrific job showing Jonathan's quiet wisdom and the way he shaped Clark into the man he is today.

The poem was an interesting choice. Not only is it a wonderful poem and very appropriate for the situation, but it also gives some insight into how Clark became such a well-read man. It wasn't just from his college education and his travels; he got his love of literature from his 'simple' country parents.

And the detail of Lois and Clark falling asleep on the sofas; that's just the sort of suspension of normal daily routines that happens in this kind of crisis. The lack of routines and the lack of sleep just add to the stress, but at the time it can't be helped.

Just lovely. thumbsup

This *is* my happily ever after.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
She exhaled deeply. He was Clark, the soft, huggable, comforting teddy. Superman was just like his doll – stiff. Sure she knew he had feelings for her and he was always very polite and kind to her, but why did he have to be always so uptight? Couldn’t he loosen up a little like Clark sometimes? She looked down to the dress again and realized each of them had kept souvenirs from those days – she the bear and Clark her dress.
jump

You know, right now it doesn't feel like Lois is going to be figuring things out on her own, but if/when she learns, she can't even blow up in his face because of the whole family-crisis thingy.

Speaking of which, it feels sort of surreal right now. Poor Clark, there is one thing he can't fix frown

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hi All wave

Thanks for all your feedback and support. I will post the next part shortly and lets see how it goes for them now.

Thanks for stopping by laugh

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard