Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Great part Nan!

Bringing in Jack is a great idea, he should add some cogs to Lois and Clark's investigation wink I was hoping Lucy would grill Lois further on the presence of her partner being in their apartment after two in the morning, but we all know Lois would squash those remarks pretty quickly.

Loved this part, and I'm waiting for the next, anxiously!

-Jo

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, I was hoping to find some more of this here today! smile

Jack seems to be getting himself in pretty deep... should provide lots of thrills and chills <g> I wonder if he'll end up calling Clark... or getting caught by Superman wink

And I love the way L&C practice those essential skills smile1

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Nan, your description of Jack's burglary was absolutely wonderful. Your really are a master storyteller. The details including his planning, how he was sure that the boxes wouldn't be found and the window that was stuck was marvelous...and then the twist when Joey, Nigel and Lex came in. Plan foiled, but plan working. Now Jack is in trouble. Hope that Superman and Clark can help him.

Keep Lois and Clark practising. Eventually they'll get it right.

rotflol

gerry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

"Much as I hate to give anyone the benefit of the doubt, Nigel," the American voice spoke again, "I think we may have to. Look."

Jack could see the speaker, now. He was about six feet in height, slender, and wearing a trenchcoat, with a hat pulled down on his head, nearly concealing his light brown, curly hair. In the bright light of the room, however, Jack could see his face, and the image was burned into his brain. He had seen this man's face before, on the front page of the Daily Planet and other, local newspapers. That was Lex Luthor, himself.
Pooor Jack, he better start thinking on asking help from Clark. eek

More soon, please.

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

WOW! Great A-Plot development! smile1

Tricia cool

Features Writer
Features Writer
Nan,
Another great part as expected
ditto others
more soon please
merry

Top Banana
Top Banana
Nan,

I love how you are able to give us this great action scene, Jack and his break-in, while keeping the other "action" scene to break the tension.

You are masterful at this. I am enjoying every minute.

CC-

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard