Next Thread
Print Thread
#6271 09/13/03 08:41 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
evil Tomatoes go here.

evil Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
#6272 09/13/03 10:32 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great piece.

I'm not a fan of vampire ot Luthor.
The man slumped to the ground, his handsome face relaxed. LaCroix yanked him up and bared his neck before sinking his teeth into the now-pliant flesh. He pulled the warm, sweet, life giving essence into his mouth, drawing eagerly at the sustenance. It tasted different than any other blood he had ever partaken of. It tasted… delicious. He swallowed one mouthful, then two before the burning sensation started.
Poor Clark! confused

"Let me see," Natalie ordered, pulling his face toward her as she examined the burns minutely. "Open up," she said, pulling a tongue depressor out of her pocket and looking around his mouth. "The burns will heal… You hunted Superman? I guess that gives a whole new meaning to the phrase 'fast food'." She grinned at him impudently as Nick walked into the kitchen, having overheard the conversation.

He shot a quizzical glance at LaCroix. "Father, I'm afraid that this serves you right--just like last time. You're lucky to still be alive; haven't you heard yet? Superman is… solar powered."
Interesting. laugh

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#6273 09/13/03 02:55 PM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
wink

Tank (who thinks LeCroix got lucky)

#6274 09/14/03 12:35 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He's a bit short in the old brains department, ain't he? :rolleyes: But he keeps on trying. goofy

thumbsup

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#6275 09/15/03 09:42 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Laura,
no tomatoes
good story
merry

#6276 09/15/03 05:29 PM
T
Blogger
Blogger
T
That story wasthe longest joke I've heard in a while. I even heard the 'rim shot' in my head when I read the punch line.

Funny, thanks for the story.

Taivas

#6277 09/19/03 11:58 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
<g> Glad ya'll liked my decent back into weirdness. wink LaCroix is smart enough that he's survived as a vampire since Vesuvius erupted, but I just decided to have some fun at his expense.

evil Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
#6278 09/19/03 12:14 PM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Very funny, Laura. Maybe LaCroix was getting a little *too* sure of himself, hmm?

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard