carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

Next post: Saturday morning [unless I get a lot of writing done...]

Chapter 4 Preview
He was even more gorgeous than she remembered.

And he was dancing with a petite woman with light brown hair.

Smiling.

Laughing.

Flirting.
Thanks smile .

Carol

[BTW Terry - if you read this - you said something about a fic being almost ready for a beta... would that be the Road story? /asks here in case Terry missed it in the other thread.../

Merriwether
Merriwether
Darn those memory problems! I wonder what Lois has been up to for those 2 months... uhoh.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Features Writer
Features Writer
More more more hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Top Banana
Top Banana
So, Lois is here to tell him about...the baby? You know Carol, I think I'll just stop reading this now--until it's done because you'll surely kill me, waiting 2-3 days for a post. Then you tease us with blurbs from the next chapter! That's just wrong! So, I don't need to tell you how wonderful it is!

Just for the sake of saying it--hurry up with the next post.

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Time passed quickly and before he knew it, it had been two and a half months since his trip to Arkansas.
So, by now she's figured out she's pregnant and decided she should at least tell him.

The whole finding a room thing was hilarious.

Their first kiss.

Slightly dazed looks on their faces after their first kiss.
Awwww

Yeah, okay, so I went backwards through it blush

You know, they should require couples to check out together laugh And did I mention I loved the whole almost guessing bit laugh

Michael, hoping Carol will get a lot of writing done over next day.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Uh oh! Not a good thing? Darn. :p

If Lois is pregnant, which I almost take for granted these days <g>, I won't mind too much. At least here they are both out of school and college and already established in their jobs, it seems.

So will he move to Metropolis or will she stay in Smallville?

Natascha (wanting the happy couple from the pictures back!)

T
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
T
[BTW Terry - if you read this - you said something about a fic being almost ready for a beta... would that be the Road story? /asks here in case Terry missed it in the other thread.../
Sorry, no, it's a different one that almost demanded to be told, one which only needs one more chapter (or maybe two - this one has grown exponentially since I wrote the outline). But I haven't forgotten the "Road" finale. I've been working on it, but negotiations with the director and some of the major characters are kind of at a standstill at the moment.

/end personal note

Aw, you didn't use my title suggestion! "Eureka" would have sufficed very well for the closing scene of this chapter, don't you think? "Look! We're discovering something!" But "Slowly Falling" is good, too, and maybe it means that Clark and Lois are going to fall in love all over again, this time a bit more slowly. And we don't know if Lois is pregnant, but it wouldn't surprise me. In fact, it would surprise me if she isn't, given your recent fic-history. Of course, if she's not pregnant, it means that her visit probably isn't for the purpose of picking up where they left off, and wouldn't that be interesting?

Next chapter, please? I want to know who Clark is flirting with!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
If she wanted a divorce, she'd have filled for it soon after the wedding and she wouldn't bother to track him down all the way to Smallville, right? She has just found out that she's pregnant, right? RIGHT? [Linked Image] What? You're making me wait till Saturday for an answer? eek That is mean, cruel, plain EVIL! It'll be your fault if I go off the deep end before the next part is posted. [Linked Image]

Andreia [Linked Image]

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Kerth
Kerth
Well, Carol, if I know you (or your stories) at all, Lois came to tell Clark she found out she was pregnant. Period. No doubts there. laugh

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yay for only months!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
My head is spinning, slowly falling into a black hole of, omg she's pregnant, isn't she?!

I may come back later when the fog has cleared.

Great part,
JD

cat cat cat spider

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
Carol! Is this the same story with the paragraph I've already seen? If it is, then you have a very twisted mind. evil Oh, what's that you say? We already knew that? Now I'm just waiting for this all to fit together. eek You know, I *was* going to write more of Forward tonight, but noooo, I had to start reading the story that Queenie didn't want written! Teaches me to get sidetracked. smile

This *is* my happily ever after.
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Had to scroll through old emails...

Nope, Happy Girl - not the one you saw smile . Had completely forgotten about that one... Will have to come back to it.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Thank goodness! Now I can read this won without wondering where the blonde is going to come into it. (sigh of relief)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So, does Lois remember Clark's big secret? Or does she think of it as a drunken or drug-induced fantasy? Clark certainly seems to have some memory issues - that Red K did a number on him!

The wedding album was very poignant. I really liked that touch. And it's evidence, too!

I like how you discuss the Smallville curiosity about Clark's marriage. The gossips are going to have a field day now that Lois is here!

Now, they both know the marriage was a fluke. The divorce should be simple and painless, right?

Ha! What was I thinking! This is a Carol fic so there must be much angst! Why do I think (like all the other posters) that there might be a little baby Kent coming along? *That* will certainly mess up the (possibly maybe might-have-been) amicable divorce.

You're posting rapidly and I appreciate it! I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay they meet, but why exactly is Lois here? Maybe it simply took her this long to get a few days break and make up her mind to contact her... husband. A

nd since she doesn't know Clark's specifics, wouldn't she have to meet him face to face to confirm that this Clark is her husband before she serves him divorce papers?

Hey is the woman with Clark - Rachel?

smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally posted by IolantheAlias:

Clark certainly seems to have some memory issues - that Red K did a number on him!

Ah yes! The lovely red crystals...how could I have missed that crucial detail? But why did they affect Lois as well?

Staying tuned...

Top Banana
Top Banana
I just got caught up, and I am loving this story! thumbsup thumbsup

Looking forward to more!

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Just wanted to let you know I'm reading and enjoying it and waiting for more!

Amber

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
pregnant lois?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard