Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yes, we're almost there now that the chapters are longer. All will not be completely wrapped up before the sequel, but I think we'll be at a good stopping place. And I'm making good progress on the next story, so you won't be left hanging too long.

So, what do you think? Is a revelation still a revelation without Lois blowing her top? Can you understand why she didn't? Do you buy it?

This *is* my happily ever after.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh I still love it. I think you are capturing her emotions and confusion. I love that Clark is already winking and teasing her and she is liking it. Oh I wish I wish this were headed in to the nfic folder. Sigh... it seems so dead these days and this little fiction does conjure up a plythera of images.

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Tell you what, Laura, after I get finished with the two sequels, you can write # 4 as an n-fic. Remember, this is their anniversary weekend. I think it should involve a trip to Italy. wink

This *is* my happily ever after.
Columnist
Columnist
You did a nice job of showing how Clark told her and how well Lois handled it. I did expect a few more fireworks from Lois.

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Loved the bit about her hair and heat vision! (Wish I had that convenience!)

Amber

R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
Great part and how you wrote the revelation was expertly handled. looking forward to next part

robinson
G
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
G
Loved the revelation. Great that Lois took the news calmly - the theatrics is sometimes OTT.
So... Can I see if I have got this right - Tempus has done a Soul Switch on Lois? 1993 Lois Soul is in 2003 Lois Body? So the 'memory loss' she thinks she has, well she cannot get those memories back, because she hasn't had them yet. Or have I totally misunderstood? (its been a really long week!)

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
This was a neat segment. I like Clark's simple explanation; it was a case of mistaken identity. On the one hand, she's a bit overwhelmed. On the other, this is something she needs to do so she will.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard