Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#62257 04/01/09 05:55 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
There you are, she's come clean. Terry's got me thinking a bit more about Clark's reaction, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow for that.

This *is* my happily ever after.
F
Blogger
Blogger
F
Yes she came clean!
What a shock this has to be for her!

I am very curious about Clark´s reaction so please post soon!

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Hey, this is your story, not mine! Don't let me write it for you! It wouldn't be nearly this good.

Well, she's fessed up. And the next step she's going to take is to connect Clark with Superman and realized -

"Oh my stars and garters, I'm married to Superman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" jawdrop

Yeah, Lois, you are. And you have kids with him, and the two of you are happy together. And - who knows - you might even be pregnant now! (Wouldn't that be a twist! Hey, maybe that's how her memory comes back!)

And I don't know how you're going to resolve this at all. I hope the ending is like your screen name and you leave Lois as a "happy girl." Of course, if you don't, I'll understand. It is your story and you can write it any way you want.

And I don't mind if you take a day or two to get the next part just right. Like I wrote earlier, you take whatever time you need to make this a quality story. What you have so far is outstanding, and I wouldn't want you to dilute it at all by trying to post on some artificial schedule.

Although I'm going to be looking for the next post as soon as I can get to it. This is a taut story, and I'm eager to see where you go with it.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Dont' worry, Terry. I'm only adding a paragraph here and there, but I do think it improves the story. It's good to have a married man's perspective (speaking from the old married woman's perspective).

This *is* my happily ever after.
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
hmmmm, am liking this...

Columnist
Columnist
Th longer chapters really lend a smoother feel to the story. I love where you left off, now just get back here and give us Clark's reaction.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Loved the photographs... looking fwd to what happens next thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I loved the Lois babble. And Clark: "You lost me at Superman not coming back." How poignant! Of course Superman would come back. But Lois doesn't know that he's coming back as Clark Kent!

Again, I join with the crowd in asking for another post soon!

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
It cost her something to admit all of that. I'm sure that Lois feels humiliated that she doesn't know how to fix everything.

Clark, on the other hand, is being so patient and gentle with her. He has known all evening that something is wrong, but of course he can't quite put his finger on it.

I wonder how many other people suspect. So far, I'm betting that she's getting away with it with everybody except her bestest friend.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard