Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#62213 03/31/09 07:29 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks for the feedback, FOLCs. Terry's got me adding a couple paragraphs to some later parts already.

This *is* my happily ever after.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Then I'd better say something right now!

She can't fake this. Not even Lois Lane could fake her way past suddenly losing the last ten years of her life. Someone's going to say something that will make her look like a calf looking at a new gate, and Clark will see it, and he'll figure out that something's wrong - although he'll never come up with the real answer on his own. No way anyone could deduce this malady without direct input from Lois.

And she's gonna freak when she finds out that Clark = Superman. Can't wait to see that one.

One request: could we please have longer chapters? These aren't much more than teasers (outstanding teasers, mind you) and they just leave us hungry for more. What? Oh, really? That's the effect you were going for? Well, then, never mind, as long as you don't wait too long between postings.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
I loved Lois' reaction to finding out Clark was her partner. This was my favorite part:

Maybe Kent had improved in the last ten years. Well, he would have, wouldn't he, if he'd been working under her for that long?
So, Lois of Season 1!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois is faking it well so far! Despite the major shocks she's been getting.

Re Terry's request for more chapters - OK, I second it, but only if you can keep on posting them as rapidly as you have been these shorter chapters.

Basically - MORE SOON!

(thanks.)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Just popping in to say:

"someone's front porch"

I betcha that porch is somewhere in Kansas! hyper

Off to read the next part.

Keep 'em coming!

~Sira.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard