OK I realize that it's been a while since I've posted anything. Unfortunately life hasn't been very nice to me since the beginning of the year, and plus my laptop has gone berzerk and I had to write this all over again, and plus all the pieces that I wrote a thousand years ago got erased.

Not a very good year if you ask me.

Anyway, here is the third part, and I'll try to post the forth as soon as I can. Just be gentle and give me all the criticism I deserve, but please be nice when you say it blush
----------------------------

Previously:

I walk over and sit at the end of the sofa and stretch my legs on the sofa, where my leg lands on CJ's lap.

Maybe I should introduce myself. My name is Nicole Bennit.

And this is my story.

----------------------------
Part 3

All three of us are sitting at the same place an hour later, except CJ went to get some popcorn when the movie got pretty interesting. We're watching a thriller, which I hate watching because I always get on edge after watching a scary movie. If we have to watch a scary movie I'd rather watch it in the light and while the sun is still being used.

I've gotten very much into the movie, and I'm munching on popcorn, that I didn't realize that CJ got up and went somewhere.

Three minutes later, it's coming to a part where I know something is going to happen, so I ready myself so that I don't jump or scream my head off.

Any second now. Here it comes. Ann-y seco-nd.

All of a sudden someone shakes me, and screams "Ohmygod!" into my ear at the same time as the scene that I was readying myself gets on.

I'm so scared and surprised I naturally scream my head off, and almost throw my popcorn into the air.

I turn my head and instinctively know who it is. I turn and glare at CJ as he's trying so hard not to laugh, and asks me, "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I scare you?"

Behind me somewhere, I hear Sam laughing.

I'm still facing CJ and trying really hard not to turn to Sam and throw a pillow at him. CJ is still standing there and trying to hold his laugh. He sputters and starts to laugh uncontrollably.

"Did you see her face? It was like-" CJ asks Sam and demonstrates the way I looked like when I had my fourth almost heart attack.

I know what you're thinking. This isn't the first time this has happened.

Sam laughs harder, and I get more pissed.

"Again again. How did I look?" I ask him as I sit more probably facing him putting my weight on my knees while I lean my elbows on the sofa's back. My face giving nothing away.

"It was-" not giving him a chance to finish his sentence; I jump on him and hang on for dear life.

Sam laughs silently and keeps watching the movie that's been long forgotten by both me and CJ..

This is standard for me and CJ you see, we always fight and we constantly tease each other.

As I readjust my hold on him I feel him moving his arm towards his back to support me so I don't fall while we start fighting. I move around more safely as I know that he won't let me fall if he had anything to do about it and I try to tickle him in the stomach. For the life of me, I never knew how a half-Kryptonian that is as invulnerable as CJ have a ticklish spot, I don't think about it for long and I keep trying to reach for it.

Fortunately for me, only I know where it is and the exact pressure necessary for it to be ticklish. As he realizes my intentions he starts to move around putting his body in different angles so that I don't have access to it.

I'm stretching my left arm as I wrap my right around his shoulders and whisper in his ear, "What do you have for the rest of the night?"

"Nothing I guess, I was planning on watching TV and just hanging out. Why, what do you have in mind?" replies back CJ as he turns around and swings me. I let out a tiny shriek and wrap both my arms around him. Tickling battle gone to the back of my mind.

"Nothing special. Just thought maybe we could go….do something, maybe?" I tighten my hold on him a little more and pray that he says yes.

"Something? Like wha- oh no no no! We are not going." CJ says as he tries to make me get down, I tighten my legs around him so I don't fall.

"Forget it. No." he replies not looking at me.

I lean forward and put my chin on his shoulder and put my head next to his cheek. "Pweeze.." while giving him my puppy dog face.

"No, Nick. You're not driving my car." He says all serious. I still have hope in me; I will not be defeated by this Kryptonian.

"Oh, come on Ceej. We both know you'll let me drive. Let's not start our stupid game, cause first I'm not in the mood for it and you scared me. So I'll accept that as your apology."

CJ gives a kind guffaw like what I said what absurd. The nerve!

"I'm not letting you drive after what you did to it last time."

CJ's car is a 2007 Lexus coupe, and he's obsessed with it. Granted it's a pretty sweet ride, but it's really old! I don't see what the harm is. And I know what you’re thinking; I didn’t do anything to it. He’s obviously exaggerating! All I did was hit Jay’s car. But it was really a very small hit, you couldn’t even see it. It’s easily called a scratch, a tiny scratch even.

“Oh come on CJ, it was a very small scratch, and nobody even noticed it.”

I’m still on his back and squeezing him to show how sincere I am. CJ doesn’t seem to mind that I’m still hanging on to him since he’s gone to the kitchen to get something to drink from the fridge.

Jay is sitting at the table still talking on his cell-phone. Man that guy’s whipped. His girlfriend is taking his time, isn’t she? But he doesn’t seem to mind, if that smile conveys anything.

She must be real special, I need to see her. I’ll think of a plan later.

Sam apparently followed us and is leaning on the counter with a curious look on his face.

“Oh, they’ve noticed.” replies CJ in a knowing voice.

“How can you say that? I think if someone noticed they would’ve said something...” I say back snuggling into his neck.

A shiver goes through him which leaves me confused, while he tries to make me stop it by moving his neck and saying “Stop it. That tickles.”

“Anyway… nobody noticed. So HAH! I win this part of the argument. Now if we could just get you to give-”

“They did. Trust me.”

“Then why didn’t they say anything?!” why is he doing this? Obviously if someone realized that I “scratched” the car, they would’ve at least done something.

“That you hit Jay’s car? Nobody noticed.” puts in Sam. Who’s sitting next to Jay.

“You WHAT?! You hit my car? When? How? Where? Why did you hit my car?” Jay has forgotten all about his girlfriend and whatnot and is staring angrily at me.

Oh crap, this is not good. I *knew* he didn’t know. I feel so betrayed, how could Sam just say that in front of Jay. I’m so dead. I’m so worried my mind’s gone blank. I don’t know what to say and how to explain that I didn’t hit it, I just merely scratched it.

“I told you he didn’t know!” is the only thing that comes out of my mouth.

"When did you- I'll call you back in a sec." he states firmly and turns to me after shutting the phone without waiting for an answer.

Now I'm wishing I never brought up driving the freakin' car. I should've thought things through.

All of a sudden Jay turns to me and starts coming towards me, still on CJ's back, and CJ turns his face away from his scornful face, trying to act not uncomfortable. Meanwhile I hang on CJ's back more tightly as if that would save me from the trouble I've unexpectedly put myself in. I feel CJ squeezing my leg as a way to comfort me or trying to tell me that he's still there, or something.

"You hit my car?" he asks me in a quiet voice that makes me more nervous than before.

"Scratched," CJ clarifies.

"Right. When did you 'scratch' my car?" he says and uses the quote sign. I've never liked it when somebody did that to me. I'm always the one who's supposed to do that, I'm the sarcastic one.

I open my mouth to answer when the phone gives a shrill ring.

“Excuse me, I need to get this.” I stall and see Jay rolling his eyes at my excuse.

“Saved by the bell…” CJ says under his breath as he starts walking toward the phone.

He has no idea!

“Nick, how did you-“ Jay starts to ask me again, impatiently.

“Kent residents!” I say in a fake cheerful voice, ignoring Jay, I start listening to the phone.

“Hello? Is CJ there?”

“Oh, hi. Just a sec.” I instantly recognize the voice and loosen my hold on CJ’s back until he takes the hint and lets me slide to the floor. He turns to me with a confused look.

“What’s wrong? Who is it?” he asks me.

I hand him the phone and say in a neutral voice, “It’s your girlfriend.”

I hear Jay in the background as I open the fridge and look for something to drink. “I can’t believe you hit my car, and didn’t notice it.”

tbc

Sarah,

Tempus: You want to know the future, Miss Lane? No one works, no one argues, there are 9,000 channels and nothing on!