C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Very nice.

Go CJ!

And how true - he's not half anything and Ultra Woman is his mother!!!! Absolutely true - if not biologically accurate.

Don't know that his parents will be ecstatic that Superboy or whoever made his appearance but he had to protect her - and by extension all of them.

More soon please, Nan!
Carol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
smile1 YAY!
"Don't kid yourself, Mr. Church; I'm not half anything. Superman is my father and Ultra Woman is my mother. Kryptonians aren't human, in case you hadn't noticed."
Very good, CJ! A fantastic debut!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Kerth
Kerth
And now the press are going to go insane!

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Kerth
Kerth
And guess who will get the exclusive... laugh I especially loved how CJ played with the way his statements will be perceived. Without ever saying so, he implied that Ultrawoman was Kryptonian. It's rather obvious he has been raised by her, even if he doesn't share her DNA. smile

But won't the gig be up as soon as Ally and Ben make their debut? After all, they are obviously not white, so they cannot be the children of Superman and Ultrawoman. Oh well, there's still time before that happens. (At least I hope so.)

Keep it coming!

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Woohoo, go CJ thumbsup
The complete truth, and yet completely misleading.

More soon please? grovel

Janine

I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
CJ totally rocks. And I did love the lie wrapped in truth... just be careful what you say, and let others fill in the blanks.

As for Ben & Ally wrecking the curve... well, I don't know that anyone's going to believe Superman fathered *all* of these future-supertypes... Linda, and Valerie, and Alex (okay, there's a strong resemblance there) and Marta, and probably a few others, when they're all about the same age. Maybe it'll be good protective coloration, so to speak, so when all of L&C's kids are flying around, people don't start thinking, wow, 7 kids... who do I know with 7 kids?

Anyway, this is great, gimme more!!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
only critique was that the segment was too short!
LOVE smarta$$ CJ, what a great retort!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hilarious clap Loved Superboy's deput laugh
Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Count me in as another fan of CJ! He clearly comes from his parents' school of ways to not tell the truth without lying. It's also very interesting how all the repercussions of his origins play into his life.

I loved this part...but it ended just as it was getting good! More soon please!

Amber

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by ChiefPam:
...As for Ben & Ally wrecking the curve... well, I don't know that anyone's going to believe Superman fathered *all* of these future-supertypes... Linda, and Valerie, and Alex (okay, there's a strong resemblance there) and Marta, and probably a few others, when they're all about the same age. ...PJ
Oh, I suppose that there will be those that think that maybe Superman has a biological urge, like Vulcans, to procreate with as many as possible every so many years and that would explain the bumper crop of super-kids.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Both CJ and Ally rocked in these last two parts. Go, Kids!!!

(And poor Jimmy who can't figure out why everyone is talking in his head.)

Elisabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
James, you are correct; I was forgetting how limited a man's role in reproduction can be (if they haven't any sense of responsibility). smile That would certainly be a reasonable explanation for Ally & Ben! The tabloids will have a field day... actually, if a bunch of them go public, I suspect people will figure out the timing and realize the NK's were involved.

I guess Nan will have to keep writing so we can find out... <hint, hint>

PJ
who's in Nanfic withdrawal, which is not a pretty sight...

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard