Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Wow, two great stories updated within an hour...

Anyway, this continues to intrigue, Nan. The action moves right along, the plot twists and turns, and we get a special Clark smile smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Very nice, Nan.

Still not coherent enough to leave better feedback, but I can't wait for more!

Carol

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great chapter, Nan.
To his surprise, his mother laughed. "Don't worry about it," she advised. "It's no worse than some of the things I've done while I was on a job.
LOL, it's nice to see that Lois is still Lois and can laugh about some of the crazy things that have happened to her.

The press hasn't given it much credibility, but the rumors are out there. And there's always the possibility that others besides Bureau 39 and the Luthors might be interested
eek
The group that 'bought' the Cost Mart chain is apparently just another arm of Intergang, trying to regain lost ground."
Just like a bad penny (or Lex Luthor), Intergang just keeps turning up. Alive. grumble
"It may not work," Lois said, some of her doubts surfacing. "I'd hate it if I tried and couldn't do it."

"There isn't much that Mad Dog Lane can't do," Clark said with a slight grin. "Cooking excepted, of course."
Loved the banter and I'm glad that Lois setting aside her nervousness to learn the telepathy. It sure will make parenting all those 1/2 Kryptonian kids a lot simpler. laugh

Kerth
Kerth
I love it. This story is totally addictive.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice addition.

I loved it when Ally said, "I can FLY!" Priceless.
James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
I love that CJ is on his parents' antics! It's great to see Lois and Clark being able to trust him with the responsibility that he can handle and including him in events that impact his life.

I'm glad Lois is finding a way not to be left out of all the Kryptonian stuff.

Loved the dialogue!

Amber

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
And you said yesterday that you didn't have enough to post lol Guess you made the time to write more?

Anyway, I loved Ally's reactions to the possibility of flight. I have to admit, that's always been my favorite ability, out of all of Superman's abilities, with being about to see through things and hear almost everything coming a close second.

Can't wait for the next part laugh That'll be posted tomorrow, right?

Tara

Rose: You're NOT keeping the horse!
Doctor Who: I let you keep Mickey, now lets go!
Doctor Who, The Girl in the Fireplace
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
It's interesting that Jersey didn't have an address for Morris Myers in those notes of his. I wonder why."
Has Lois focused on a very important point? I'm betting he's dead and the kid is a prisoner somewhere.

Framework4
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
(StarKat) Can't wait for the next part laugh That'll be posted tomorrow, right?
I'll second that wink

More soon please grovel

Janine

I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Verrrry nice indeed. So you're bringing Intergang into this? Now if we just knew how Mrs. Meyers found her PI...

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by Framework4:
It's interesting that Jersey didn't have an address for Morris Myers in those notes of his. I wonder why."
Has Lois focused on a very important point? I'm betting he's dead and the kid is a prisoner somewhere.
Or they're both on the run from Intergang.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
L
Blogger
Blogger
L
Great writing as always. I can't do much put agree with the prior posters... I love Ally's reaction ..

>"Fly?" Ally said, obviously astonished. "You mean I can *fly*?"<

And I think that Lois is on to something with the current whearabouts of Ben unknown. Marcus may be right, the step-dad may be dead and Ben has gone from the frying pan into the fire. I could see the father trying to "sell" his son's abilities and finding he hooked a much bigger fish than he expected. Poor Ben!

I am awaiting the next installment.. soon .. very soon, I hope.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard