Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

Next [last!] scheduled post:
Friday 10-noon, ET

Chapter 39 Preview
~*~Lois~*~

"Mommy? Daddy?"

I sighed inwardly. I was even dreaming Christopher's voice.

Or was I? It came flooding back to me.

"Mommy?" The voice came again as I felt a tug on the comforter. "Daddy?"

I opened my eyes and saw my son, a look of joy and disbelief on his face.
Question:
I have part of the next fic written. Title initials are SED b/c the title might give something away I'm not ready to yet. It's in the ... not the OTOH/UP *universe* b/c there's more than one wink but it's the sequel to UP. Do you want previews? I have about 6 picked out from the 12 or so chapters that are written, but dunno that I'll post them if no one is interested smile .

Thoughts?

Thanks smile .
Carol

Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm interested in the previews...YAY! for the sequel. smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Are you kidding, you've turned me into a preview junkie!

Maybe more thoughts later, they're kicking us out of our apartment building till tonight so they can repaint the hallways (does that sound as retarded as I think it does?)

Great part!,
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I'm glad they are back. I'm looking forward to their reunion with their boys in the next (and last) chapter. I'm glad Lois got her Dad back. I'm so sorry she lost her Mom. I hope she is pregnant with a girl this time, and I hope they are going to name the girl after Ellen. I feel very sorry for the other Lois and Clark, and I hope they can get their lives back on track. In a way I agree with Sara, so that I hope that Clark will get back with Lana, but at the same time I know I won't be able to read a fic where Clark rejects Lois in favor of Lana.

Ann

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Finally they are back home. smile1 I'm sad because they weren't able to keep Ellen, Lucy and Dave alive (or will they?) but at least they have their sons back. smile

About the previews, as Ann, I'm unable to read fics about Clark preferring Lana over Lois. That is why I've hated Smallville TV series for 7 years and is the reason I didn't read OTOH pre-Latislan (I kept track of it through FDK thread). So I don't care about 'Clana' and/or 'Jois' universes, but if the sequel is about Lois and Clark universes, I'm all for it. hyper

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yay, they're back! *Does the Happy Dance of Joy* Though it's bittersweet at the same time.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm glad they're back.

I'm glad Christopher noticed the other Lois and Clark weren't his parents. (Like I said, though,it made sense that he would, because of his early telephathic skills.) My heart still breaks for his three-year old mind struggling to understand why Mommy and Daddy left and if they are coming back, though.

It makes better sense to me that the other Lois and Clark wouldn't change anything because they didn't know what happened or the problems with the machine. So, basically they thought all they had to do was wait for OTOH Lois and Clark to come back. (And of course, Lana and Joe weren't free.)

Looking foward to the conclusion. As for previews, I'd rather have the story first, but I'll take what I can get.

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
yay! they're back! double yay! more carolfic on the way!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Liking it. And I think I would like to the the prevs smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Are you kidding me??!! Of course we want previws!!
Like everyone else, I am really happy that "our" Lois and Clark are home where they belong. I do feel sorry for the other Lois and Clark because things will be very different for them when they return. I am curious as to what will happen with them.
Only one chapter to go . . . I'm looking forward to the sequel.

~Mel~
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
/waves/

Thanks guys. Having a rough evening. Some of you know about some of the work stress I've had in the past... More of that /sigh/. And cranky kids, but they're happy now and nearly bedtime...

Then ice cream and a good cry.

AnKS - then previews you shall get wink . All I'm going to say is that we haven't seen the last of that other universe in UP...

JD - eek! Junkie? That's bad. Maybe I should just cut you off... Cold turkey's best right?

Ann - I'll deny this if anyone ever brings it up again, but I'm a sucker for happy Lois/Clark endings and can't really see myself writing anything else. Doesn't mean there might not be stuff in the way in the middle but...

Andreia - I'm not a big fan of fics that end up with Clana though I can handle Clana fic to a point, depending on a variety of factors. I'd imagine the same with Jois...

Karen - /dances with Karen/

Sara - that's my thinking - that they didn't know what was going on. Lana/Joe were both happily engaged. Let's wait six months [or whatever] before taking any drastic actions - esp with kids involved. I think what I saw if they were there indefinitely [like forever] was staying together out of... apathy isn't quite right but because they had nowhere else to go and eventually it becoming more but at the same time Clark is still married to Lana as far as he's concerned so I think it would probably have to be a great deal of time [though I'm not sure how I define that]. As for the new story, it's partially written, but not to the point I'd be comfortable posting so think I'm going to wait until at least Kerth voting is over, which would give me a posting schedule more often as well. I could probably start once a week nowish but I'm hesitant to do that anyway...

Sarah - yay! Thanks!

Michael - well, I suppose I best give them then...

Mel - one more for previews... wink It will be different. As for what happens to the other L/C... As I've said, I've got snippets of their story in my head that aren't on screen... Hope it'll happen...

Thanks!

More tomorrow morning!

Carol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Previews are wanted. Yes.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Yeah (Do Filps Sign) Previews whoooooo smile1 smile1 hyper wave cool

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
I like this story and the growth of their relationship together. It also had a good story with the time travel jumps. Looking forward to the end part today and the sequel. I like L&C stories when they are fighting the bad guys together

robinson

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard