Chapter 37 Preview
~*~Clark~*~

I held Lois' hand and looked at her.

"It's time."
Thanks smile .
Carol

Features Writer
Features Writer
Awwww whinging what a good part. I love it!

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Like Lovesuper said, what a good part, but how sad it was, too!

How heartbreaking it would be for Lois and Clark to see that their sons have grown so big and realize that they themselves had not been there for their boys while they grew so much! mecry

And poor Lana in Clark and Lois's true reality. The wrong Clark came up to her and gave her a very real kiss, just when she had accepted the idea that the two of them were not meant to be! mecry

And Lois is writing a letter to everyone she is going to leave behind, particularly her mom! mecry

And the other Lois and Clark are going to return to their own reality, only to find that they have been divorced or broken up from their loved one back there! mecry

Oh, what sadness! Carol, you'd better fix at least most of this heartache!

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm glad it doesn't seem like Lois and Clark from the other universe got married or got together or anything. Like I said before, that wouldn't be enough time for that to be REAL.
Besides, I'm still hoping they will get back together with their other people. (Or at least Clark and Lana - THEY were married.)

Still, because their offically divorced, that's going to be tough. Not to mention having spent a lot of time apart.

So Lois and Clark in that universe are still living together. That's a good sign. Still doesn't necessarily mean they didn't start divorce proceedings or anything, though.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Ok, so if UP's L&C are sleeping in the same room in OTOH universe, they are probably not divorced, which is a good thing. However, what exactly are their reactions gonna be when they find out what havoc the OTHOH L&C have wreaked in their universe clap

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
/waves/

Today - so far - has been better. DD7 made the bus for starters and DH let me get some extra sleep. Always nice.

Yes, these couple of chapters were pretty emotional to write. We don't, of course, know what's been going on between the Lois and Clark in the OTOH universe, though, you're all right - being in the same room still is a pretty good sign for our L/C.

More coming soon smile .
Carol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So probably no divorce in the other reality and I wonder if you are going to show us a little of what's going on the alternate universe when they get back smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard