OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here.

Next post:
Tomorrow 10-noon ET

Chapter 32 Preview
~*~Clark~*~

Lana glanced at Joe. "So you're not... special?" she asked cryptically.

"Are you sure you want to do this here?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"Why not? The *wife* already knows doesn’t she?"
Thanks smile .
Carol

Top Banana
Top Banana
At least Lana and Joe have accepted the story.. or have they?

I might be wrong but I think if Lois and Clark were to go ahead with divorcing / breaking up, both Lana and Joe would adamantly refuse saying it's not their place or something, huh?

I can't figure out how you're going to resolve these things and that's making me long for two posts a day laugh

goofy thumbsup thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Heh, I tend to loose track during the weekends and have some catching up to do during the week to this most fascinating and captivating tale.

So here I am again. I must say I just wanna know more. Read on. Find out how it will be resolved... *tries to be patient*

But if Clark's right and their counterparts are now living their lives... I'd sure like to see their faces when they wake up next to each other, married with two kids... smile1 Sira

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I feel sorry for Lana. Clark let her down in 'our' universe, and now he is going to divorce her in this one. Ah, but I guess that's what happens when Lana is basically a roadblock preventing Clark from being with his true soulmate?

One thing is certain. Lois can't set up to Ellen's death, not when she has connected with her Mom like this. She can't live with herself if she allows her mother to die to get her kids back, Carol!

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Poor Clark from this universe. This Lana is a witch! She has him wrapped around her little finger. razz

"I don't want to talk to Lois and Joe. You and I are going to discuss yesterday and last night and why you're avoiding me." I winced on his behalf, amazed that he seemed to be steering her after us anyway.
First she picks a quarrel about their marital problems don't caring who is hearing it. dizzy

Lana glanced at Joe. "So you're not... special?" she asked cryptically.

"Are you sure you want to do this here?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"Why not? The *wife* already knows doesn’t she?"
Next she will be spilling out her husband's secret in Joe's presence. dizzy

But if Clark's right and their counterparts are now living their lives... I'd sure like to see their faces when they wake up next to each other, married with two kids...
Clark from this universe must be enjoying a Lana-free life and they are getting to know the sons they could have together. laugh

I've got a crazy idea: L&C from this universe woke up together in the other universe, probably naked. What if they had erotic dreams and Lois comes back ravenous? While Clark and Lana seem to be having problems to conceive, Lois and Clark never had any problem. wink Maybe it'll be a good thing when they come back and find out Clark started divorce proceedings and Lois called off the wedding. devil

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"They're in our world," Clark told her. "Living our lives."
Heh looks like we're all on the same page here. I'm dying to know what Lois and Clark of this world think of the fact that they're married...

Great part,
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm really worried about Christopher and Nate, personally. If the other Lois and Clark are in THEIR universe, then Christopher, at least will notice their not his parents. Nate may notice as well.

Christopher is at the age where kids often get upset when Mom and Dad leave to go out for the night. How is he going to feel when the people caring for him are NOT his parents and he doensn't know where they are?

I can easily picture him crying his eyes out for Mom and Dad. Nate may pick up on Christopher's distress as well.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That was some revelation and the preview is sure looking to be fun laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
/waves/ Thanks guys smile . Have enjoyed reading these today!

AnKS - that's one way of thinking about. The other way would be - does Joe, for instance, really want to make this Lois marry him on the off chance they figure out how to switch back [if that's in fact what happened]. And it's not like *this* Clark is going to get Lana pregnant... RAFO smile . And there's only a week left - you can deal with one a days can't you?!

Sira - glad to still have you! The looks on the faces of the Lois and Clark who belong here *would* be priceless wouldn't it?! wink

Ann - I kind of feel sorry for her too. I think she came off more... snotty or something than I meant her to, but she's *really* annoyed with the Clark she thinks is her husband right now. And the only reassurance they have that causing the accident would get them home is Tempus' word and somehow he doesn't seem the most reliable. In her mind, I think, they could go cause the accident and still end up in the wrong world...

Andreia - [btw - haven't forgotten those pics but haven't finished the vid yet... soon hopefully...]. No erotic dreams. The last one of those was at the cabin a few years ago.

JD - /whistles/ Seriously, there are snippets written in my head... And that's all I'm saying about that...

Sara - You bring up very good points. I hope they're addressed satisfactorily at some point.

Michael - your definition of fun is warped... But we already knew that... wink

Thanks guys!
Carol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I don't have any really intelligent feedback to add other than that I'm really happy with how you're tangling up the threads of time and getting everyone in a pickle so intense that I just can't imagine how you're going to get them out of it!

Keep posting. It's great.

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Thanks Iolan!

Look for the next part momentarily...
Carol

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard