C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

Next scheduled post:
Er... Will try to post tomorrow but not sure I'll be able to. Church then Super Bowl and friends over... Depends on when they come. There's a chance that I can post before church [so before 10am ET] or after we get home but before friends come over [so around 3-4pm ET] but I can't promise - gotta finish cleaning the house too wink .

Otherwise... Monday, 10-noon ET.

Chapter 27 Preview
~*~Clark~*~

"Shhh..." I saw something.

I saw the other me land near the house and walk in.

"Did you see that?" I whispered.

"That was you, right? Not Bernie or something?"

"That was me."
Thanks smile .

Carol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Awwwwwww. And now we know who that orderly was that helped them escape wildguy

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
Kerth
Oh, Lois is *that* hungry, is she? twins

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I loved the ending. It was so sweet.

Although I wonder how much EITHER Lois or Clark will put into their marriage this time because they were forced into it by their future selves, rather than Navance. (At least that's how the younger Lois and Clark will see it

As far as the pregnacy, I'm expecting it, because of the story dramatics. But I think this is a little to early to tell either way. And I wouldn't read much into the fact that she wanted Chinese food last night and pasta this night. ANYONE would be pretty hungry if they hadn't eaten all day.
Of course, now that they've made love at least twice this night (I can't figure out whether it was two or three times on the beach), there's a possibity she just got pregnant this night.

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Good part! And somehow I couldn't help gigggling at the fact that 'our' Lois and Clark would start making love as soon as their younger selves were married!

But the whole business of setting the timeline right can't be over yet. And I still want you to come up with a way to save Ellen and Lucy (and Dave, although he means less to me since he is not an original part of the LnC universe). And, of course, I want to know if Lois is pregnant again!

Ann

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
/waves/

Going to respond, but not sure I'm going to have time to post. We'll see... Gotta get me, 4 kids, DH ready for church in the next 75m or so...

Michael - wink Yeah I thought that would be fun! There's a mention at the end of OTOH that they still didn't know who helped her - now they do - or something.

Lara - yep hungry. But they've been time traveling for hours and that Chinese food was a long time ago... Years really, or years from now, or something.

Sara - You're right not to read too much into it. It was twice on the beach - once before dinner, once after, well, and once the next morning, but I think that's the beginning of the next chapter wink .

Ann - glad you liked that. As for whether they've fixed it or not... RAFO of course wink .

More coming soon.

Thanks!
Carol

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard