OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

Next scheduled post:
Friday, 10-noon ET

Chapter 25 Preview
~*~Clark~*~

The door opened and I found myself staring at the younger version of me. "I need to come in, Kal-El."

I couldn't think of any other way to shock myself into cooperating.

He backed up, mutely staring at me.

I walked in and he shut the door behind me.
Thanks smile .
Carol

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
you really are being very mean, you know?!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
That's not surprising. Roomametes and Christopher aside, if they hadn't been to Latislan, there would be no reason why Lois and Clark would have gotten married.

So how DO they get to Latislan? Is Lois just going to tell her younger self to get on the plane? Are they going to make sure they meet Mindy some other way? Are they going to tell them there is a good story in Latislan?

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
It was fun and interesting to see how Lois and Clark saved themselves from that blizzard and saw to it that they made Christopher. (When you think of it, it makes your head hurt. Clark and Lois saved their past selves so that their past selves could turn into their future selves, so that their future selves could go back in time and save their past selves...talk about being stuck in a loop, right?)

[Linked Image]

Dizzy?

And then Lois and Clark have to be Mr. Ultimate Repairman, fixing the time stream. Oy!!! No wonder they didn't completely succeed on their first try. Now they have made Christopher, but not Nate. (Wait... don't tell me... Lois and Clark are going to make sure that Sam has a heart attack????) eek eek eek eek eek

Ann

P.S. That preview... why do I feel as if 'older Clark' is Van-El? Naaah...because then 'older Clark would be married to Ashley. Oh nooo!!!!

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
This was a great part. I figured this would happen. They didn't have a reason to get on that plane. I think they have alot more plotting to do. Nevance's nephew isn't who I was expecting.

"We've been sitting here all night and the longest conversation you've had with a woman was when your mom called."
Leonard to Howard: The Big Bang Theory
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow, stuff is really happening now! I hadn't posted FDK earlier because I'm not good at writing or evaluating the relationship stuff. I've just been lurking and reading (and seriously enjoying the fic) up to this point.

But now, as the true scope of your sweeping and diabolical plan begins to come into view, I bow in awe.

One hundred and fifty chapters in "OTOH". And twenty-four chapters in "UP" with more to go! Wow!

And it's all starting to tie together, even the sappy romantic parts that I scoffed at before and derided for slowing down the plot.

* whispers* - *OK, I pretended to scoff but I really did like those parts.*

It seems as if the leisurely, expansive, detailed buildup is all crashing together in one massive tsunami of action, angst, and drama!

Again, Wow!

P.S. I love the daily posts. I've become addicted.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Okay... took me three tries to log-in to comment. Don't ask... laugh

Well, now that I'm here, I must say I immensely enjoy how things are developing. I completely forgot that it needs Mindy to get them on the plane to Latislan. Curious to see how they're going to manage that.

Of course, Joe stepping up and marrying pregnant Lois is sweet of him. And to be expected.

I can't wait to find out what their next "meddling" step will be.

~Sira - still captivated and enjoying the ride.

Kerth
Kerth
Hehe, as I expected, Lois and Clark still need incentive to go to Latislan... Really, they should have thought of it.

I don't think they will have to make sure Sam has a heart attack, though, because he'll have it either way. And Christopher, being who he is, will sense it somehow. The question is if Sam's heart attack will shake Lois up enough to want to forget - after all, he isn't her only relative in this version of herself.

Ah, the irony... what if LnC don't manage to get their younger selves to Latislan, but still make Nate? (maybe both Joe and Lana are far away and Lois needs to be comforted? *g*

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
/waves/

I'm going to respond here, but I'm not sure I'm going to get to post this AM. Have to take one - maybe two - kids to the doc in about 20m. Still have to call and see if they can squeeze the second one in... Think she's got an ear infection...

Sarah - mean? Me? Couldn't be wink .

Sara - exactly. I've thought about writing the story from this universe - where Lois ends up married to Joe, but we'll see...

Ann - believe me, I've caused me and countless others multiple headaches in the planning of this... oy is right.

Countrygurl - I didn't know who I was expecting either. I do think it's a bit odd that not many mentioned that confirmation... It was such a big deal for a while in OTOH, but now they do know for sure that Christopher is Clark's son.

Iolan - glad you're still reading if not FDKing smile . Um... OTOH was only [yes, only wink ] 145 chapters... /ducks and runs/ As for daily posts... Well, that will continue until I reach 39, but after that... I have started the next fic in this series, but I have no idea when it'll be ready to start posting...

Sira - sorry about login issues frown . Yes, Mindy is involved. As I mentioned above, part of me likes the idea of writing the story of that Lois/Joe scenario - have a very rough idea where it might go and a title but if I do it'll be a while.

Lara - yeah, they probably should have thought of it, but it's their first time traveling experience so...

Thanks guys! I'm going to try to get 25 posted now but... If I don't it'll probably be 1-130ET.

Thanks!
Carol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Fun part to wake up too hyper Wonder if I ever actually mentioned that I suspected Navance Junior to be the guy who tried to X Lois devilsplat

Michael

PS:
I have started the next fic in this series, but I have no idea when it'll be ready to start posting...
I want to read the next one, too, but I wouldn't mind waiting till after Kerth-reading-season blush

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard