Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
And the plot thickens... yes, they need to find this kid.

Wonder if Allynda wants to ask Clark if he could get in touch with Superman for her, 'cause there's been really weird things happening to her lately...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
I'm sure you didn't mean to but the first part of 3 was the end of 2 I think or something and I thought 'how on earth did i read this already? Am I dreaming Nan-fic these days?'

But then I read on smile .

Argh! Nor! Yuck! Poor Allynda's mom [whose name I can't remember. That couldn't have been pleasant in so many ways.

I hope they find her brother. He seems like a much better guy than his biological father, protecting his sister like that.

More soon please Nan!
Carol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The mystery continues! Keep it coming!
cool
Artemis
This was supposed to go somewhere else, but it seems appropriate here too.

[Linked Image]

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Kerth
Kerth
Maybe if all of the super-kids think his name loud enough he'll notice,

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Kerth
Kerth
Marcus, that's an excellent idea! Let them try... laugh Although, on second thought, Superman could take Linda flying, couldn't he? Maybe Ben will turn up on her radar. Anyway, shouldn't Ben be able to break free by now? He should have developed some super strength and invulnerability these days - unless he's held where the sun doesn't reach.

@Artemis: Whew, is everybody posting astronomical pics these days? :p

Anyway, the story was brilliant as always. smile Can't wait to see how this continues.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great chapter, Nan. Clark and Lois are so instinctively careful, but I get that the NK kids are as well, especially Ally.
She glanced at her mother and then at Clark. "I wanted to ask you if there was any way *you* could help us find Ben."
Combine that statement with her almost question to Clark later, and I wonder if Ally has noticed the difference in Clark's heart-rate? Having a twin could have clued her in to some of the differences early.

Oh, and Nor? Yech!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Lara Joelle Kent:
Anyway, shouldn't Ben be able to break free by now? He should have developed some super strength and invulnerability these days - unless he's held where the sun doesn't reach.
Good point, but maybe the "chains" are not so much physical as mental. Sometimes you don't know you can do a thing till someone asks you to, because you never thought of it at all.

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
That's a great point Iolan.

There's the story of a kid near St. Louis who was gone for a very long time. Shawn Hornbeck had been missing for over 4 years - even watching himself on America's Most Wanted with a neighbor at one point and denying that it was him. Police found him while looking for William Hornby who'd been missing for 4 days or so. He would have had a number of opportunities to leave. His mom/stepdad devoted their lives to missing children after his abduction and he even posted to their message boards/web page twice - using his real name at least once.

At some point I'd imagine Ben [isn't that the brother's name?] might get fed up but I'd be afraid that he'd fight back and, not knowing his own strength, kill his non-bio dad [would it be his stepdad? if his parents were married, he'd be the legal dad? adopted dad?] and that would be a Very Bad Thing.

Anyway - as soon as you said that, I thought of them smile .

Carol

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
i was hoping for anyone (even ching) other than nor, yeeew. shudders. love the story, i'm going through another nan-athon with the whole series! yay!

Kerth
Kerth
Good part! As Pam said the plot thickens... Sooner or later Nor's children should appear...

Keep it running!

J hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Very interesting. Of course, until now I figured that Linda was Nor's, too. But since Clark and Lois recognized Nor in Allynda and Ben, this seems unlikely now clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard