Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#60341 02/02/09 08:24 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Ahahahaha! After a weekend spent sans-internet, it was twice as exciting to get back online and check the boards. It's one of those days when the whole world seems glorious and full of promise - I have FDK *and* my Steelers won. party

Kathryn - And thanks for sending Clark to me but I sent him back after a few hours he wanted back to you in case you need him as an inspiration. I hope it made your birthday that much brighter. wink

Michael - Ah, good. I'm glad you enjoy seeing Clark in the dark, too.

Elisabeth - Thank you so much! I'm thrilled that you would take time to write me when I know you have so many other, much more important, things going on in your life. It made me giggle to read that James doesn't mind spoilers and you enjoy talking - that sounds vaguely familiar. laugh

Brenda - LOL about having a "feedback requirement", but the delay is due to the fact that, while parts 4-7 are written, they are also unbeta'd and scarcely fit for human consumption. The last three parts are outlined and mostly written, but my hopes that posting would kick me into gear never exactly materialized. I'm tentatively going to be posting 4 on Wednesday.
Please don't let this be foreshadowing, please don't let this be foreshadowing, please don't...
Ahem. Moving on…

Thanks for hanging with me guys! I promise I'll have more soon. smile

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
#60342 02/03/09 02:29 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Just caught on to this superb story and looking fwd to more... smile1 thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
#60343 02/03/09 04:55 AM
Blogger
Blogger
I'm not sure how I missed this story last week, but I'm glad that I saw it this morning. I must have been distracted by the Super Bowl preparations.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the story, so be sure to post when you can.

Well, now I'm off to the parade. Nothing like being with 250,000 of your closest friends cheering the Steelers!

party

#60344 02/03/09 07:32 PM
Columnist
Columnist
I don't think I've given you any feedback yet, but I absolutely love this story. I love it when LnCs from the wrong time get mixed up. I'm super curious to see why this happened!

#60345 02/03/09 09:00 PM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Just adding my voice to the above comments, loving this story so far, very intriguing.

You have such a great way mixing A and B plots together to enhance the story, rather than having either one of them detracting from the other.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to more! clap

All right... all right... but apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
#60346 02/05/09 11:47 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sue, I need my Ricochet dosage wink smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
#60347 02/06/09 09:21 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yep, I need my Ricochet update also. You spoiled me with three quick chapters and now i'm dying!

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
#60348 02/06/09 05:39 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just pointing out that Part 3 was posted on January 26 and it's already February 6!

I'm spoiled too - I want more! More! More!

Just a message from one of your adoring public.

#60349 02/10/09 06:53 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ok, I am caught up with parts 1-3.

Let me 'splain what Elisabeth means by major spoilers.

"James, I read time traveling story were Lois from the future, after season 4, is switched with Lois from the past, just before their first date."

That is her definition of major spoilers.

I never have a problem reading a story that she has told me about because she has given me the 20,000 foot view of the story. I can still enjoy the wandering among the trees.

That all being said...FClark is still a LUNKHEAD wallbash wallbash wallbash

He needs more confidence in their love.

Looking forward to reading Part 4.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard