C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

Next scheduled post:
Tuesday, either before 9AM or after 4PM ET unless the ice we're supposed to get today cancels class, then mid-morning...

Chapter 22 Preview
~*~Lois~*~

Clark and I looked at each other. Could it be that simple?

Simple?
Thanks smile .
Carol

Merriwether
Merriwether
Oooh, Martha's got an idea! And darn you for stopping at that point! :p

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I like how Clark and Lois told Martha and Jonathan their 'long and convoluted story', and I'm glad that M&J were as accepting as they were. Honestly, Clark and Lois's story sounded insane. But I guess Martha and Jonathan know Clark, and to some extent Lois, well enough to know when they are telling the truth to the best of their ability. Of course Lois's stretch marks helped corroborate her story.

I'm anxiously looking forward to the resolution of this. Of course you have to save Christopher and Nate and get Clark and Lois back together again, but I sure hope that you will save Ellen, Lucy and Dave too. Ellen especially.

(And I'd love to see this resolved without the help of Van, but I fear that's a Va(i)n hope....)

Ann

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by carolm:
Michael - Gee you don't want much..
Nope laugh

clap you managed to make the recap not-boring and Martha is taking this in stride. So, what IS her idea?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm curious... What is Martha's idea? hyper hyper

Please, let it be something that doesn't kill anybody and brings back Christopher and Nate. grovel

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
As the others, I'm most curious to hear Martha's ingenous plan. Just gotta love her.

And by the way... without trying to be mean,... I kinda love the fact that Lois got so "easily" pregnant with Chris and Nate while Clark and Lana seem to have trouble. goofy One more sign who the lunkhead is meant to be with?

~Sira - still avidly reading.

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Thanks guys smile .

Ice day here today smile . No school for any of us!!

Yes, Karen, Martha has an idea wink .

Ann - yeah it does sound pretty insane. The whole 'baby in space ship' thing has to help I'd bet though wink .

Michael - coming right up!

Andreia - believe me, I struggled with that very thing so much - how to resolve this. I hope I do so satisfactorily.

Sira - I do love Martha! As for Clana getting pregnant... I'm guessing she was on birth control which would have prevented it to this point and this is their first month really trying and so there hasn't really been a chance yet. But you never know - I guess they could have been having problems smile .

Off to post but it may be a few minutes.

Carol

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard