Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

Next scheduled post:
Thursday before 9am ET or after 4pm ET

Chapter 17 Preview
~*~Clark~*~

Something felt off.

I didn't bother to open my eyes, but pulled Lois a little closer to me. She shifted in my arms and her arm tightened across my torso. Still without looking, I kissed her hair.

"Morning, beautiful," I whispered. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas," she murmured back.
Thanks smile .

Carol

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
It's starting, isn't it? You made me all jittery, too.

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Carol!
That was a really sweet chapter. I totally understand Lois's gut feeling. I get those a lot with my two girls, and more often than not, it really is something. Weird, I know, but it's a mom thing.
That said, it makes me nervous for our favorite couple that Lois is feeling that way. at least the house is on lockdown with the Sceves hanging around.
Looking forward to the next post!
Melanie

~Mel~
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Interesting... Enter Nightfall?

Sara "Lieta"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Carol HAD mentioned that Mindy might appear in the sequel.

Hmmmmmm?

Of course that would be an A - Ploted story, so their has to be more to the premise than just "Mindy kidnaps the boys."

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You know, for some reason I'm putting my finger on Clark is waking up with Lana in his arms. But no, you made her a goo person, so she only snuck up on you and is not part of the main plot, I guess. Or maybe it doesn't matter in the story and it can be Lana either way dizzy

Michael

PS: You had a Van and a Vance still in there smile

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
/sigh/

Fixed.

And why on earth would you think Clark would wake up with Lana?!?!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Because I'm a crazily evil and evilly crazy person? huh And why else would you make them all weirded out and have them wake up all snuggly AND without him looking at her huh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I have the same feeling as Michael. eek You distracted us with a beautiful wedding scene while you were plotting this evil twist, didn't you? help

Andreia thud

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
nooooo - i like waffy! now i'm getting nervous...

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Carol,
don't listen to the evil, twisted-minded readers, please! Of course it is Lois in Clark's arms and that's the way it is supposed to be.

I love how all their friends, former boy- and girlfriends showed up for th ewedding. And having Bernie get married that evening too was surprising but sweet. I guess Lois and Clark are finally a great example of a happily married couple. wink

The impending doom is no good but you did warn us. I do hope it is Mindy rather than the asteroid. I want to finally know where she disappeared to and I want her dealt with and gone again quickly! goofy

Looking forward to Christmas,

Natascha

Kerth
Kerth
Oh, I guess it's a clone. Right? I mean, it's time for the clones to enter. And someone with a lot of money (Mindy? Lex?) exchanged the real Lois for a clone. Yeah, right.

Or... the New Kryptonians are coming? eek And they have this stupid idea of keeping their lines pure, meaning they want to eliminate Christopher and Nate.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Going to reply tonight b/c if I wait until tomorrow morning all I'll have time for is a flyby. Hoping to get posted in the morning, but may not have time...

Ann - so sorry to make you jittery smile .

Mel - I do too. The ones I've had the strongest was when my last two were going to be born. For months I knew DD3 was going to be AT LEAST 2 weeks early [she was 3 weeks early] and DS was going to be born in July [due Aug 24, born July 25]. And when I went into labor with both of them. Gut feelings I couldn't define, but I *knew* it was today [esp with DD3, no reason to think that at all - no contractions or anything but 2.5h after I told DH we were on our way to the hospital]. The other time was when I was pregnant with DD3. We had about 6-8 blood tests in about 2 weeks and every time, if I would let myself look deep inside, I'd know what each answer was going to be, but when I knew it was 'yes' I still couldn't let myself believe it to protect myself you know? Anyway - I gotta go with Vicki here - God gave us those gut feelings for a reason.

Lieta - hmm... interesting thought smile .

Sara - yes I did and she will show up wink . And we all know how I feel about A plot...

Michael - you are evil. /whistles/ I think you know more than anyone else but my betas...

Andreia - would I do that? /innocent eyes/ *MINDY* with Clark?!?! I don't think even I'd do that...

Sarah - I like waffy too smile .

Natascha - /whispers/ What if it's not Mindy *or* an asteroid?

Lara - ooo clones!!! Great idea!!! NKers!!! YAY!

More tomorrow - hopefully tomorrow morning!

Thanks!
Carol

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard