OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile !

Next scheduled post:
Monday, 10-noon ET

Chapter 7 Preview
My brow furrowed. "Tell your Dad what? The whole truth about us?"

Sam didn't know that we weren't entirely certain Christopher was my son though he had a pretty good idea about the true nature of our relationship over the last three and a half years.

She shrugged. "Maybe, but I meant about you."

"What about me?"

She took a deep breath. "The whole Kryptonian thing."

I sat in stunned silence for a minute. The thought of telling *anyone* scared me, but my father-in-law? Telling him that an alien was doing his daughter? Where had that phrase come from?
What? That's the same quote I used in the last FDK post of OTOH? Imagine that wink .

Thanks! smile

Carol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/mutters about getting sidetracked (FDK, not reading).../

Loved UP. Again. Surprised? No? Hmm... wave

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Blogger
Blogger
L
Hi Carol,

Read the last three chapters. Glad that they are bonding well though I'm worried about your hint regarding Nathan. Hope the poor tyke will not have a relapse.

Anyway, looking forward to reading next week's chapters. smile

Lote

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
So far this story has been a wonderful and much-needed deep breath for Lois and Clark and me. After everything that happened in OTOH, I think I could probably use quite a few more parts of relative normalcy.

I think it's great how Lois and Clark are encountering and working through different issues. I'm glad they're talking about things, which is all that I wanted them to do in the last story!

Amber

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
/waves/

Hey guys! Yes, much needed normalcy. Which is why I didn't start Ch. 1 a few months later with the 'main' plot. I figured all of us [me included] could use this for a bit smile .

Glad you guys are enjoying. Part 7 will either be before 930 ET or after 1p ET - forgot we've got a dentist appt in the morning...

Carol

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I like the continued honeymoon feeling of this fic so far. I guess we'll see when the other shoe is going to drop, however...

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cute part!

I like the continued honeymoon feeling of this fic so far. I guess we'll see when the other shoe is going to drop, however...
Carol? Angst? I, for one, am shocked you would suggest that. goofy Yeah, I'll put my current bet on an ER trip with Nate...

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
/waves again/

Fairly limited time again today. Took a 3yo to the dentist this AM and ended up doing her fillings today. They did laughing gas [or whatever] but she's still all puffy on one side [1 they had to numb] so she stayed home from school today.

I'm going to try to get 7 posted real quick.

Thanks again!!!

Carol [who has not a clue what JD is talking about - angst? What's that?]

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard