Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, that's it.

I do have plans for a squeal to this fic. I'd like to discuss Kiley and Larry's relationship at a more "normal" standpoint, rather than just "You're a Luthor!" I'd also like to discuss Lacey's road to recovery, and maybe finishing up the A - plot from this fic. (Ie, trials, etc.)

But it will probably be a while post it, because I'm in the process of trying to write a squeal to Nancy's "A Triangle with Three Sides" right now.

Anyway, feedback concern the last chapter and/or overall thoughts about the story would be appreciated.

Thanks for sticking with me for my first completed fiction writing since high school! laugh

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Cute ending =) Thanks for an interesting next gen story and for reminding me of one of my all time favorite movies =P

Sara "Lieta"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sweet ending. Too tired for more FDK smirk

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Sara - This was a great ending. I'm curious, though, how is it that Kiley is visiting Switzerland all the time now without notice?

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hello, everyone. Thanks for the feedback.

Lieta - I'm glad you like the ending. The original "Kent family dinner" in chapter one was just to esbablish their family relationship. But as I continued writing the story, I realized I could use them as symbolic "snapshots" of the family's relationship at particular time.

Chapter one shows a happy family that is obviously very close.

Chapter eight shows a family that is trying to be close, but because of the strain of Kiley keeping Larry a secret, they can't be as close as they once were.

Chapter ninteen shows a family that is "broken", and is trying to be repaired, because of Kiley finally telling them about Larry, and all of the issues that deal with that.

Chapter twenty-three shows a family that has finally been repaired. Their close again. Only they've let Larry into their circle.

I'm glad you got the reference to "Forrest Gump" as well. smile I realize that not everyone would have seen the movie and/or understand the reference, but the title is supposed to be a play on words.
They meet at a chocolate shop, and the "Box of Swiss Chocolates" serves as a starting point for them.
But it's also a reference to the idea that "life's a box of chocolates; you never know
what you're going to get."

Michael - I'm glad you like the ending as well.

Nancy - I'm glad you like the ending, too. As for Kiley visiting Switerland, the media has noticed Superwoman's frequent appearances in Europe, as noted in chapter ten.
She just hasn't really done anything about it. (Other than taking different route to get to Switerland - rkn's idea. smile )
But this IS something I plan on discussing in more detail, when and if I ever get to the squeal to this fic.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard