Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I'm sorry it's been so long, but between 60 hour work weeks, job stress, and writers block, I haven't written anything in a very long time. I'm not sure how long it will be before I write the next segment, but I had this sitting on my computer, and I thought you folks might like a look. Let me know what you think.

Top Banana
Top Banana
I have yet to catch up on this story, Shayne, since I fell a bit behind back when you started posting it, but I had to post to say I'm glad you started posting it again. smile The sections I saw were great and made me curious to see where you were going with the plot, so I'm looking forward to catching up and seeing what else you have in store for Lois and Clark. smile

A thought/suggestion: I know you're swamped with your job, but it would be great if you found a moment to post a TOC on the TOC forum of these boards, so that those who didn't see this story when you first started posting it can catch up.

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Shayne! Lovely to see you back - even if only briefly. smile1

And nice to see another segment of this great story. I'm going to have to go re-read the others to refresh my memory on plot details, but looking forward to catching up.

I'll do a TOC for this one at some point today, since you're so pushed. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
YAY! More SWK! Shayne, I'm delighted to see more of this story. goofy And rotflol at her losing her balance and dropping her foot into the toilet!

Now that Clark knows that Lois overheard at least some of the conversation... what is he going to tell her?!? confused

MORE!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow, just another testament to the power of nagging <g> Welcome back, Shayne!

This is terrific, with so much stuff going on. Simon Hunt reveals new complexities, and we're getting a few more tantalizing hints about Clark's past... what on earth could Clark have done to cost Rachel's father his job???

More, whenever! smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Shayne, another excellant instalment in what looks to be an very complex, and interesting story. Not your typical Lois and Clark romp.

Unfortunately you might just have caused yourself a lot more grief with this. If your real life continues to be as 'stressful' as it has been, and you don't have the time or inspiration to continue this on any sort of reasonable schedule, you might just have a revolt by the gentle readers on your hands.

While not exactly a cliff hanger, you've left us with even more questions that beg for answers. We are all in Lois' shoes here. Our curiousity is going to be killing us until we find out what the great Smallville mystery was and Clark's place in the middle of it.

Tank (who has no solution for Shayne's real life problems since it seems the more one wishes that they are able to get some control over things, the more they just slip farther away)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I haven't had a chance to read this yet but I just wanted to comment on how thrilled I was to see this on the boards! welcome back!

shells

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

- Mahatma Gandhi
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
There's no better way to spend a Sunday afternoon (with impending essays) than reading good fanfic. Patiently waiting for more... I too know how hectic life can get.

Welcome back.

Samik.

"I don't like people to talk for no reason, but I really love dialogue between people who aren't listening to each other." --Raymond Carter
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Wow! Great part. grumble Could Trask be reponsable for Clark bad reputation?

Clark’s voice was equally cold. “I can’t do that, and you know it. I’ve got a job to do, and until it’s over, I’m here to stay.”

“How long do you think it’ll be before Billy and the boys find out you’re here?”

“I’m not afraid of Billy. I never was.”

“You always led a charmed life, didn’t you? Nobody ever saw you with as much as a scratch, no matter how many of them came after you. It’s a pity that the same couldn’t be said of your friends...of the people who loved you.”
Are this Trask's guys?

Do they kill everyone near Clark just to make sure he will be alone? Thats why they think Clark is responsable?

evil Does Lois know who is Trask?

Is time that Clark start tell the truth or Lois will start to investigate on her own.

evil That could be a good thing because she will call people and attract the attention of the FBI or NIA.

Trask is a wanted man.

“If the original team that had scouted the Smallville crash back in 1969 had done its job, I’d be sitting on that side of the desk.” Sherman Hunt scowled at the woman sitting across from him.
confused Is Sherman Hunt or Simon Hunt?

More soon, please.

MAF laugh
PS
party Welcome back! party

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Shayne

I'm glad to see you posting again. smile1

Another excellent part! thumbsup
I can't wait to find out what Clark did. It's very intriguing. dizzy

I'm looking forward to reading the next part.

Tricia cool

Kerth
Kerth
Oooh!!! What a surprise!!! smile

It was short, Shayne but good part. I think you've got people here really intringued about what happened wiht Rachel... and me too wink

Hope you can post more soon smile

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, I just read through all the previous parts, not having heard of SWK before. This is really excellent, Shayne. Very, very intriguing, and I'm hooked.

Thank you for posting, and please keep it coming!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Features Writer
Features Writer
Shayne
glad you are posting again
even if it is short
wonderful part
more soon please
merry