Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
M
Great story! When is the next part?

A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Oh, I really liked that Kiley didn't know about the cage. It makes sense to me that with Lex dead, there would be no reason for Lois and Clark to tell their children about it, and therefore the news would really upset Kiley.

I do feel badly for her, though. Martha's reaction to the news was pure Martha, but I don't see Lois or Clark being quite so understanding.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So Kiley told her Grandma... Nice. Wonder what sort of matter you will spray around the room, though laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hello, everyone. Thanks for the feedback.

Meadowrose - Thank you. The next part will be up on Wed. evening.

Nancy - That was my thought on the Kryptonite cage, too. Actually, in chapter three, Kiley looks up the old newspapers on Google to find more information on Lex Luthor and company because her parents never told her anything at all. Why would they relieve bad memories? They didn't see any reason it would come up again. laugh

And I'm glad you thought Martha's reaction was so in character. I had pictured this reaction from her for a long time, but I really worked hard to get it right when I wrote it.

Michael - Yes. Kiley told Grandma. What am I spraying? (Is this meant medophorically - like spraying bad news,etc. or literally?)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard