Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
eminMN Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Just wanted to jump in and say what a promising and interesting beginning you have given us. I like your style or writing. It has a way of saying a lot without using many words.

Can't wait to see what happened between Lo- I mean Lena and Clark. And what will happen when they cross paths again.

-Em

"But my experience is that as soon as people are old enough to know better, they don't know anything at all."

-Oscar Wilde, "Lady Windermere's Fan"
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Very interesting...

Can't wait for more!

Did I miss the posting schedule? 'Before Christmas' and '20 parts' is too much math for me at the moment...

Carol

R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
Excellent! Anxiously waiting for the next part. It had me on the edge of my seat.

Please Post next part soon

robinson
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Is it really Lois? How could she dump him? There must be some misunderstanding!

Please post more soon!

M
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
M
Originally posted by carolm:
Very interesting...

Can't wait for more!

Did I miss the posting schedule? 'Before Christmas' and '20 parts' is too much math for me at the moment...

Carol
Looks like my posting schedule will be 2 or 3 times a week. Still need to find a Beta reader to help out. I will be posting Part 2 tomorrow.

Max

Top Banana
Top Banana
YAY! Reflections is coming back! I loved your story, I'm very happpy to know you are going to post it again with new parts!

Simona smile

M
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
M
Originally posted by Simona:
YAY! Reflections is coming back! I loved your story, I'm very happpy to know you are going to post it again with new parts!

Simona smile
Thank you. I did a major rewrite of the original parts, especially after part 2, and have 5 more written so far. I hope you like the changes.

Max

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Intriguing start, Max. Of course, everything points towards Lena being Lois. But is she just the same person LnCverse-wise, or is this Lois undercover with a huge budget? And she she undercover, buying weapons? And when will Clark meet her at the Planet? Questions over questions. So glad there is more already posted laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard